Chapter 13

"That's it." Madara stood. "I'm ending this and finding him."

Izuna looked up, confused.

"Gather the troops. I'm getting ready for battle."

"W-wait, Madara!" Izuna watched Madara leave the room.
--

"Hashirama!" Tobirama yelled.

"What?" Hashirama answered groggily. His head was on his desk and his voice was littered with sleep.

"Accord to my spies--"

"You have spies?" Hashirama sat up.

"Of course I do! Anyway, the Uchiha are going to attack. We have to get ready."

"Wait, what?" Hashirama was processing this new information slowly.

Tobirama face-palmed. He snarled and placed his hands on Hashirama's desk. "Get. Your. Armor. We need to be ready for your little Kitsune's attack."

"Wait," Hashirama stood and walked up to the retreating Tobirama. "Madara? Why is he. . ."

"Just don't worry about it. Get ready. He's strong. It's likely you'll face him." Tobirama turned and walked away, tail waving. Leaving Hashirama in the room, dumbfounded.

--

Madara was silent as he pulled on his rust-red armor. He looked down at his claws, then lifted his head. 'I'm ending this.'

Madara shouted orders to the Uchiha troops. Izuna stood next to him, still wondering what this was all about.

--

Hashirama stood outside, his long hair waving in the breeze. He bit his lip nervously, waiting for the attack. He closed his eyes for a second, mentally preparing himself.

When he opened them, a Kitsune was in front of him, poised for an attack. They wore a white fox mask with tall ears and the eyes were shut. They had their hair swept in a low spiky ponytail, and their red armor was mostly covered by a dark cloak.

Hashirama lept back and drew his sword.

(AN: who do you think the masked figure is??? I'm sure most of you already know lol, but in case you don't, i'M nOt tElLinG

Oh, here's a drawing of the mask in case you couldn't tell what it looked like)