Chapter Seven

"Where is he!?" Hashirama snarled.

"Calm down." Tobirama pried Hashirama's hands off of his arms. "He's in the dungeon."

"What? We've never used it before!"

"We've never captured an Uchiha with nine tails!" Tobirama countered.

Hashirama was agitated, you could see it in his brown eyes. "Take me to him." He growled.

"No. He will be executed soon enough."

"Wha-- no. No, no, no!" Hashirama yelled, running off.

Tobirama didn't bother running after him. 'He acts like a child.' He shook his head.

--

"Madara! Madara, where are you?" Hashirama called out. He was in the musty dungeon. Drops of water dripped from the ceiling and the walls were dusty. The Senju were known as a clan with the power of 'love', so they almost never put prisoners down here. The Uchiha were an exception. Hashirama didn't see the point. 'Why are the Uchiha any different? Tobirama had said they rival our power. That just means we're jealous, right?' Hashirama thought. He wasn't getting anywhere in his search, so he sat on a bench put there for the guards. Just as he did so, a couple lower-class Senju, he assumed the guards, walked in. One of them was holding a bottle of sake. "L-Lord Hashirama!" They said as they spotted the nature spirit, frantically trying to hide the bottle. Then Hashirama got an idea.

--

"W-won't Lord Tobirama get mad?" A different guard asked.

"Probably. Is it a deal?" Hashirama crossed his arms.

The guards look at one another.

". . . Alright." The one that was holding the bottle reached and grabbed a map from his back pocket.

"Could I also have the keys? I don't want to break anything."

The guard nodded slowly, eyes wide, and handed him the keys as well.

"Thank you!" Hashirama took off running. He was known to be nice, even to very low-class spirits. That's just who he was.

Hashirama had let the guards take a week off if they gave him a map and keys. To the guards, it seemed too generous. Almost like a trap. But they had to obey the heir.