Chapter Eight

Madara woke up. He felt refreshed, as refreshed as someone who slept on a concrete floor could. His hair was a mess, it was tangled around his horns. He looked behind him at his tails. 'I-- I could have slept on that. Oh my God. I'm so dumb.' Madara sighed. "I have to get out of here." He spoke out loud, running a hand through his hair. He slowly stood up, inhaling sharply, building up flames in the back of his throat. He exhaled them out, a plume of smoke and fire spread in front of him, engulfing the dungeon bars. He waited till the smoke died down, and touched the bars. Burning hot. That was one of his powers, being able to withstand extremely hot temperatures. Most Kitsune had that though.

Madara extended his claws -- another Kitsune power -- and sliced through the bars in one swift motion. He grinned. "I'm free! Take that, you silver-haired loser! Now to find Hashirama. . ." Madara said. 'If I were a tall tree guy with long hair, where would I be?' Madara pondered. 'Maybe he's looking for me." The Uchiha blushed a bit. 'Oh well. He'll find me eventually.' Madara bolted out of the cell, running up to the surface. Normally, one would think running around with nine tails would be a struggle, but a Kitsune needs to be very strong to gain nine tails, mentally and physically. The strength of nine spirit foxes ran through Madara's blood.

Madara was very careful on the surface, looking around a lot, being very cautious of the nature spirits roaming the Senju town.

--

Meanwhile, Hashirama had come upon Madara's former cell. "Burnt to the point of melting, huh." Hashirama grazed the now cooled down bars with his fingers. He had fought against the Uchiha for a long time, since he was a child. Before he met Madara. He knew this was one of the Kitsune's many powers. And the only Kitsune that was here recently. . . Hashirama frowned. 'He should have waited for me.' He thought. 'But that isn't really like him, is it.' 

(AN: jfc i tried to do the nagito bending backwards thing with my binder on and i think my ribs cracked)