P R O L O G U E.

I wish I could say so many things. I wish I could tell a million stories to the world about different kinds of love and how each one shapes you.

One in particular made me question almost everything about me and the way I lived. I would like to say so many things and if I get started I know it'd take me years. Therefore, I'm going to tell you what happened between the first hello and the last goodbye, because I could see our love burning bright and in a matter of hours I saw it burning down to ashes. 

It's funny how we set standards along our lives, because we want to find that perfect someone. But there's no such thing. I know one thing for sure, and that is that when you fall hard for someone you'll see every detail as something perfect. And I mean the head over heels. I mean the can't breathe, can't sleep without your love. I mean the kind that makes you want to be better. The kind that lasts for a short period of time, but it makes you feel all sort of emotions. Let me tell you something I learned, love is never perfect but it is always real and it doesn't matter how long it takes for you to fall in love, when you do you'll feel like walking on air.

I'll tell you the story of how I met the perfect guy and how I fell in love with him, because something about the color of his eyes and the way his lips tasted, was something I never knew about. This is the story of how I experienced wonderland, but it was all dream and I was too stubborn to wake up.