New Boy

Y/N POV

*Another day of school. Well the week just started. Time to cover up my flaws and my true self*

I brought up my bangs to my lashes so they are less visible. And wear black clothes 'cause its my favorite color. 

I also wore a mask just because I have dust allergies, it's getting cured but as I try to hide my true form I have to walk a bit to my school after the car ride and the area is a dusty place soooo yeah

AFTER 15 MINUTES

Here I am sitting on my chair and sketching  a boy. I don't know who that boy is but I'm sketching a boy's body structure. The bell rings signaling the start of class. The teacher walks in with a set of books in her hand. 

' Good morning class. Today we have a new student with us. His parents shifted here so he is now here. Come in and introduce yourself. ' She said after entering the class.

A boy near my age comes in slowly maybe he is scared. He is dressed in full black like me and has blue dyed hair. His eyes are beautiful.

' H-hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm 20 years old. Hope we get along. ' He said stuttering.

' Okay Taehyung, seems like we need to find you a seat.' she continues while looking around the class and her eyes falls on me. ' Okay Taehyung,  there's an empty seat beside Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand so that he can identify you. '

 Well as I said earlier my teachers and guards and other staffs that belong to the school knows my true identity so they don't let anyone to sit beside me. But I think they know what they are doing lets just flow with it I don't want to scare the heck out of the new boy. So I raised my hand and he hesitantly came towards me and sat beside me. 

' Hey, Taehyung right? '

' Ah yes Kim Taehyung. ' woah his voice...... its like it has no end its so deep.

' Okay so what was your reason to transfer to this school? ' I asked it was just my investigation as well I AM a mafia.

' Nothing much well my parents shifted here in Seoul for their work and they wouldn't leave me alone at Daegu. So I also shifted here with them and I am a part of a group with my hyungs so they told me to shift here as they also read here. ' He described to me.

' Ooooooooooooh okay. Well got away from one work. Lucky me. '

' What work? ' He enquired curious looking straight at my eyes wow his eyes are so pretty.........

' Oh well every new student who they get seated with the other one has to show them around the campus so they are comfortable. But as you have friends I'm free from that. '

He chuckled 

' What's so funny about it? Its good for me then I can chill and can finish my sketch and mind my own business. '