The Party Night

' So, you guys belong to a group or something? ' I inquired

' Ah yes. We belong to a boy group called Bantan Boys or Bulletproof boys. ' Namjoon said.

' Oh good but........'

' What do we do there? Well we make songs remixes and choreographies. '

' Nice. So you guys can dance? Woah. '

' We are not like other boys who are shy we like to show our talents. '

And the bell rings meaning end of break. Just one more class then I'm free to go. And the last class is.... DANCE!!!!!!!

' That's nice now's dance so you can show yourself and prove yourself. '

And with that we went to the Dance room.

' So there is a new boy I can see. Well join a group and we can start . '

' Ma'am I already belong in a group. I'm Taehyung by the way. '

' Okay great! So who will perform first? '

The Bangtan Boys held their hands up. And started to perform. 

What are they? Normal boys or anything else? Well that was impressive. Oh I forgot to tell I also belong to a dance group. Ours name is Diamond Glow. After their dance we went to the floor. And everyone started cheering because our group dances the best among the others. Our group has three people including me. I'm the middle girl.

After our dance was finished a few more groups also performed and I saw Taehyung staring at me. I just ignored it. 

After class was finished I was going down the hallway about to exit the building. When I was halted by Taehyung. 

' What is it? '

' Since we are friends mind if I drop you home? '

' Oh Thank you. But I have my own car. And my house is pretty far away maybe later. '

' Okay. See you tomorrow then. '

And with that I left.

TAEHYUNG POV

She is weird. Her behavior is familiar with mine. But it may be her usual behavior. And she could be a normal girl. Anyways, me and the boys have a party tonight for the next generation of mafias. I better should go to our dorm and get ready.

END OF HIS POV

YOUR POV

I reached home and went straight to meet appa at his office to know about the party tonight.

' Appa? May I come in? '

' Ah my little devil come in. '

' I'm here to know more about tonight's party. '

' Yes. Dress code is black party dress. And you need to go there alone. '

' Alone? Why?'

' All the next mafia generations will be there. It's because you younger ones may know who are who. And during need whom to call. '

' Okay it's almost 8 and the party's at 9. I better should get ready. '

With that I left to my room. And took 45 mins to get ready because I need to drive to the destination. Of course I will carry protections because nobody knows when time will come for a gun. Well this is how I look.