Kidnapped

TAEHYUNG POV

Seems like that now I have strong feelings towards her. This is so unexpected. From me though. I've made my mind. I'll propose to her today. To be my girlfriend.

Y/N POV

Just reached school. Hmm the flowers, I love em' so much. A batch of flowers can make my day. Not any kind of flower either a white or blue rose. Or orchids. They are lovely. I was just mesmerizing the flowers of the school garden while someone tapped my shoulder. It was Taehyung.

' Hey...'

' Hi! What are you doing? '

' Nothing just staring at my favorite flowers. '

' Which are? '

' White and blue rose. '

' Woah I also like blue roses among all the other roses. '

' Oh good. So what brings you here? '

' Come with me to the rooftop? '

' Okay...' With that we went to the rooftop of our school. 

' Close your eyes. ' He said to me.

' Why? Don't push me off the railing I didn't do anything. ' I said and he chuckled. 

' Why would I push you off? '

' I don't know what if you hate me to the point that you will take my trust and throw me off? '

' I would never do that now close em'. ' I closed my eyes and felt his hand left mine after a few steps. 

' Where did you go? Shall I open them? '

' Yes open them. ' I opened them and saw him kneeling down.

' Uh what are you doing? '

' Y/n, I thought about it but I can't seem to get rid of your thoughts. Your smile, eyes, everything. Will you be my girlfriend? '

' Yes! ' I said jumping around then he stood up and pick up and spun around. 

' Thank you. I promise you, I will take care of you even if it means to give away my life. '

' No thank you. As you asked a weird girl like me. ' Then I pecked his lips. ' Now lets go to class we are getting late. '

AFTER CLASS

Class ended Taehyung wanted to drop  me off but I had brought my car. So, now I was going to my car and I had all my weapons in my bag. Suddenly a hand came from behind and covered my face. I tried to fight back but the napkin had chloroform and I passed out. 

I opened my eyes in an unknown place my hands and feet tied on a chair. It was clear that I was kidnapped. But as I am a mafia I can't give away any information if that's why they brought me here. 

' So where's your boyfriend? This little pumpkin is lost I can see. ' I glared at them. Even though I'm a mafia but as my hands and legs are tied tightly and no weapons can be seen I am now actually hoping for either one of the boys or appa comes to find me. I have no choice.

TWO DAYS LATER

I don't know how many days has past but I'm losing strength as I always kept myself hydrated and well-fed now I feel like I may pass out any moment. 

TAEHYUNG POV

It has been two days Y/n hasn't been coming to school. I went to her house and asked she was also not there. Now I'm worried. Today after class I'll go to the place where she used to park her car. 

AFTER CLASS

Her car is still here. No no no this is not good. I need to track her phone, hopefully she has it with her.           I tracked her phone now me and the boys are headed to the destination. With guns of course because if my thoughts are correct then she is kidnapped. We reached there and broke down the doors and I saw her there..... head hung low...... is she dead? no this can't be. We killed everyone and took her in my arms and she was still breathing. I took her to my house, fed her and now I'm waiting for her to wake up. Thank God she is fine and breathing.

A/N SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ONE A BIT MORE BIGGER.