Gift

Y/N POV

In the car I had sat beside Taehyung in the back seat. And Jimin was driving, since I was wearing a gown and we wanted to enter professionally so we split up Tae, Jimin and me in one, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon in one and finally Jin, and Yoongi in one. 

' So, why did all of you changed your hair color from the unnatural colors to bleach and brown? ' I asked Taehyung as Jimin was focusing on the road.

' We wanted to look sober. ' 

' Makes sense. '

' I can see you have colored your own hair into silver. ' Yes I colored a few strands of my hair silver. 

' I wanted to look beautiful. ' 

' You always look beautiful Y/n. ' Jimin spoke

' So you have been listening to us. '

' I have to, as a mafia I should have ears everywhere. ' He grinned and winked at me through the rear window, and I flashed a smile. ' We're here birthday girl. ' He announced as we reached there. 

As we entered all eyes were on us. I went to my father, he gave me a warm hug and pulled me to the center, grabbed everyone's attention and said:

' May I grab everyone's attention. This is my daughter Y/n, the next heir of the mafia clan of Seoul. ' Everyone clapped. ' Today she turns 20 and will take over my work and will continue it. But to take over she has to kill one criminal in here, in front of everyone. Here, where there is old mafias, new heirs, crewmates, and next generations present. I have full faith in you Y/n, I know you have always made me proud and will continue to do that. Now enjoy the party till the clock strikes 10, you have to come back here and there will be your present ready here. ' With that he left me alone in my own thoughts.

After a while Taehyung approached me and asked for a dance and I agreed.

' Do you think you will be able to do it? '

' Yes I just have to kill the criminal. It's easy. '

' Good. I like the confidence in you. By the way, I will give you a gift after you have successfully earned your place. '

' What gift? ' I asked with a smile.

' You will see soon. '

After we danced we separated. I went near the right corner my parents were there. There were also new mafia heirs as appa said. After a long wait, finally it was 10, now I get to kill someone and be the new heir. I went to the center as appa asked. And saw a man tied up, bruised. In front of me there is a set of guns, of course I chose the pistol, loaded it and shot the man. The crowd gasps at first then starts to clap as the boys started to clap. But after a while, the door burst open and there is a man standing there, wait why does that man look familiar? Waitttttttttttt That's Victor. The man I've been after for a long time. Everyone was looking at him as he spoke.

' Nice to meet you again Y/n. '

' What are you doing here may I ask? '

' Oh I'm here to stop this party. I mean look at you I am the criminal you have been trying to catch for God knows how long. And here you are getting the heir?! tsk. You killed the man who is tied not the one who is free. ' That's it I have had enough I aimed my gun at him and shot him straight at the heart. And he fell in his own pool of blood. I walked to him and said.

' Looks like I just caught you and also killed the man who is free. ' I smirked at his dead body. A while later I felt a hand on my shoulder, I peered back and saw appa. He was smiling.

' Y/n, you did a great job! You always make me proud. You are the one and only inheritor of this clan. I now announce that my daughter, Y/n is now the permanent heir of my clan. She completed her task without hesitation and without a mess. She even killed the criminal, Victor who all the new heirs have been searching for. ' I looked at Taehyung and the boys they were smiling and looked proud. ' So I would like to end this party after the documents are signed as me and my daughter both are tired as well as you all. '

I signed the documents and cut the cake for my birthday, and we all ate. Right before my father could end the party Taehyung came to me took my hand and pulled my to the center.

' What are you doing? '

' Giving you your gift. '

' Huh? '

' Just wait and watch babe. And don't worry I already asked your father and he agreed so just see. ' I was totally confused. Well we reached the center and he spoke.

' Everyone, we would like to grab your attention again please. ' He spoke in his dark tone. ' I have some good news, and that is....' He turned to me, smiled and kneeled down on one leg, ' Y/n the new heritor of the Seoul mafia clan, I have been in love with you for a long time but as mafia rules none of us mafias can ask for each other till they are 20 or the in control of heir. Now you are so let me say, Park Y/n, will you marry me and spend the rest of life with me? ' He held out a beautiful diamond ring. 

I thought for a while then, ' Yes! ' He put the ring on my finger stood up and picked me up and spun around

I thought for a while then, ' Yes! ' He put the ring on my finger stood up and picked me up and spun around. Then put me down and kissed me. We heard the crowd clap and cheer for us and we pulled away. 

' Two months later we will get married as she needs to fit in her new role and of course you all are invited! ' He announced as appa came to us and patted his back and said.

' My boy, Y/n is my only child. Take care of her and as you both are skillful mafias help each and stay close. My good wishes are always with you two.'

' Yes uncle. I will take care of her as my queen. '

' Ah Taehyung call me father. '

' Okay father...' He looked at me and our eyes met and something tells me he will not leave me after we reach our home.