Awkward

The fact that I always carry a weapon no matter what it troubles me that now I'm sitting beside a person who is also like me a hidden mafia. Well as usual I came to school like I used to which is:

But what annoys me is that even though I am literally giving everything in me to focus in class but it feels like that there is a pair of eyes staring at me

But what annoys me is that even though I am literally giving everything in me to focus in class but it feels like that there is a pair of eyes staring at me. And I don't need to look around to see who it is because I already know that its Taehyung. But I need to keep my cold attitude up and not let myself slip back in. So I asked him without looking at him.

' What is it Tae? '

' Tae? Oooooh I like it. '

' Just answer my question. '

' Well after seeing you at the party last night I decided to test your skills by seeing how much aware you are about your surrounding environment. '

' I am more aware than you because I can feel Sir is glaring at you even without looking up and I know this for sure that even though you are new and obviously every in-charge people knows that you mister are a mafia he is mentally cursing you with that deathly stare. ' I said still focusing on my lesson.

He immediately shot his head up to see the terrifying stare of sir and I could tell without even looking up that he will never look my way during his class ever again.

So it is lunch break again. I decided to hang out with the boys more because I can sense that anytime near I will be given any work to do with them so its better to fill up the spaces in between us. But Taehyung's stare is really getting on my nerves now. But still we are in class I need to calm myself down and take care of him later. I've taken care of dealing with him later because I asked him if he would mind if I gave him a ride home and he said he would be glad.

After school was done I took him to my car and got in. So Mr. Taehyung your real journey starts now, hope you enjoy it.

' So, lets come to business. ' I said with a smile.

' What kind of business? ' He said with a nervous expression while I started the car and let my hair loose with a deep chuckle. 

' You think I didn't notice your deep stares throughout the whole class? So tell me what is causing that. ' As he heard my part his expression changed to a smirk.

 ' As he heard my part his expression changed to a smirk

' I don't think you would like to hear my opinion Y/n. ' He started leaning closer. And I stayed frozen on my spot with no expression what so ever. Because I know that he wouldn't even dare to kiss me and if he does it will be the biggest mistake of his life. I swear that.

' I'd rather hear that than having a smirk as an answer. ' I replied. He smiled softly and licked his lips.

' Well Y/n, we probably don't even know each other well but I have this feeling that we have to work together more so I guess its better-..'

' to get to know each other? ' I finished his sentence for him looking down. ' Well we could do that while I drive. ' I handed him my phone and he looked confused. ' Your location dumbo. ' He took the phone and set the location, meanwhile I connected my car with my phone so that my car would signal me if we are going the wrong way. And we started our destination. And started to ask questions one by one.

'So, birthdays mine is August 18. Yours? '

' December 30. Favorite colour and food? Mine is blue and Kimchi. '

' Black and Blue. Any food I don't have that much of a choice. ' I didn't ask any question because I didn't have anything to ask and he looked at me with a ' what happened ' look. ' I don't have any questions in mind you ask. '

' Have you been to any relationships earlier? '

' Why are you asking that? Are you worried or something. ' I chuckled that he went red at my reply. ' No, I haven't been to any relationships before because I'm afraid I may release my true identity. ' He looked back at me with sparkling eyes. I looked at him and felt something unsettling.

' Stop the car. ' He said in a low tone and I did because maybe he need to do something or whatever I didn't question him and stopped the car. He kept staring at me and again started to lean in. But this time he didn't stop and his lips connected with mine. It was a soft and passionate kiss. He slowly held my left cheek with his right hand and I gave in. What could I do he was so innocent looking yet so want-able. We were disturbed from our kiss by my car's honk, eventually he wanted to make the kiss deeper but almost fell while coming towards me and his left hand landed on the honk and we got disturbed. He quickly pulled away and looked out the window. Probably blushing.

' I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself anymore and kissed you.' He said in a low tone. And I smiled and went closer to him and called his name and while he could look at me clearly I pressed my lips against his. His eyes went wide for a while but soon he gave in and also closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. After a while we pulled away and looked at each other with loving eyes and a smile. 

' Y/n.....' I hummed in response while getting back to my spot and starting again. ' I think I fell for you. ' My head instantly turned at him and he placed a peck on my lips and I smiled at him assuring him that its okay.

' Me too....' I mumbled and he gave me one of boxy smiles and I chuckled.