Hidden

The next day was a peaceful one. It was a holiday from both work and school. Even though me and the boys will soon leave school because, we are not safe for school. One mafia was acceptable but EIGHT are you kidding me? No way! As we all are mafias any target on us will at first go to our school. So yeah... we are leaving school as soon as possible. 

TWO MONTHS PAST

Two months ended in a flash. All of us left school and have been caught up with work. Taehyung took me on more dates, each one better than the last. Now, things on hand, my wedding is coming its literally after 2 days. Woah am I excited? Very much. I'm getting to marry a man who I love, and he also loves me back. Lets just hope for the best future. Even though we can't spend the rest of our life like normal people because we are heir of our clans and as we the only child so its even more impossible to leave this. But as long as we are happy with ourselves things will go for the better turns, I just know it. 

DAY OF THE CEREMONY

( A/N: I JUST REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T GIVE THE PICTURE OF THE WEDDING DRESS THAT Y/N BOUGHT. WELL I'M TOO LAZY TO GO BACK. )

So, here I am at the avenue for my wedding ceremony. I am getting dressed up like a doll. I perfect white gown, simple yet elegant make up. 

I was practically ready to down the aisle and towards my future husband

I was practically ready to down the aisle and towards my future husband. But the stylists are looking as they don't want to mess up my look as I, myself am a mafia and so is my dad and mum and Taehyung and his family. One wrong move and I don't even know what will happen to her. She looked rather scared so I assured her.

' Don't worry, you did great! I love it.  '

' Thank you ma'am. ' She looked rather easy now. ' Okay you are ready to go ma'am. '

And I came out of the room and appa held my hand and took me towards the priest and Tae. 

' I'll miss you so much, darling. '

' Come on appa I'm not leaving you. If you say this I'll break down right here. I'll come to visit you guys every once a while. '

' I know but I'll miss your presence inside the house. It feels just yesterday, we held your tiny hands and taught you to walk. ' He chuckled. ' And now I'm giving this hand to the person you love and me and your eomma both agree with. I'm proud that my daughter managed to find someone so responsible even when she wasn't so talkative to others. ' My mum came inside for a final look before I went to the aisle and us both Taehyung and I cam see each other.

' Aww my daughter! I can't believe you have grown so much. '

' Eomma.... I'll miss both of you. I'll come visit you, okay? '

' Yes darling. Visit us anytime you want. I'll miss you too. Now go down the aisle and get along with your husband. I already want grandchildren. ' My mum said and I blushed.