2

i saw SAPNAP ON THE ZOOM? my fingers immediately went to the imessages as i asked dream what this was all about.

y/n: 

HEYO CLAY?

clay:

what do you want 

y/n

 WHY IS SAPNAP HERE? DIDN'T HE HAVE A LOH?

clay:

yeah, idk if im being level with you. he even won love. wonder how kacey is rn..

after that, i went back to paying attention. i asked them this question: 

if you were to kill my really close friend, in minecraft obviously haha, what would you say to make me feel better about it? how would you make it up? 

i knew that question was mainly for connor, as he killed minx. i'd like to see his reaction, and what he might say. i stared at the screen, while austin was going around asking the guys what their answer was. here were the ones i could remeber.

aksel said: "honestly, i would like make some food for her and get her her favorite food and drinks and comfort stuff." 

that response wasn't half bad. not a bad first impression. 

karl said: "i mean, i just wouldn't kill her friend in the first place. if i did though, i'd get her presents like aksel would, and i'd get her a fancy dinner and play video games with her."

i really thought that was sweet of him, the opposite of what connor might say.

OF COURSE connor knew what i was talking about, and he stupidly said this: "lol. well technically i was forced into killing minx, but i'd like apologize nd stuff." 

i know whos going out this round, and so did the chat. i rolled my eyes at connors respose, as austin asked me to tell him who to vote out. of course, not even replying, no hesitation, i said: 

"connor, i hate you. get out of here. dont talk about minx like that. leave. never talk to me again you insane little man." 

austin said: 
"well, connor choose......"

there was a long silence, before saying: 

"HE.. CHOOSE.. HOST. CONNOR CHOOSE HOST." 

"i knew i was right, i freaking hate you connor. BYE YOU BIG LOSER." i snapped at connor.

after that round was over, austin let me invite a few of my friends, so of course i chose niki, wil, and clay. weird mix of guests, but i still needed their help. i knew karl was friends with dream, but i barely know him. as well as quakity, he knows wilbur and niki pretty well.

"clay, niki, or wil? do you guys have any questions to ask the contestants?" i ask.