15

ever since karls stream, we've never been happier. we moved to nyc, we got engaged, and we also got 2 kittens. (🥰kittens🥰) we still both stream very often, and sometimes call our older friends. 

big q became a lawyer (somehow), since he was in law school. a lot of people are surprised since he still streams. 

dream, george, and sapnap obviously all live together. they all moved into a house in the french countryside, where they stream, film, and dream is also a coder and game creator. 

wilbur and niki end up living together, with fundy right next to them. wilbur and niki had always been close, and sometimes almost on the verge of dating. people never really knew if they were really dating, since they kept it private to everyone except fundy. 

its been smooth sailing, and maybe the apartment fire wasnt so bad after all. it has been about 4 years since my first and last love or host. i remember all of the fun times i had on there, with clay, niki, and wilbur all helping me. we all got on a reunion call on discord, and all i had to say, was thank you, austin. 

thank you everyone for the support! making a wilburxreader currently. please add some people to write about! i really do appreciate all the support you guys have given me throughout this whole book. i'm really REALLY sorry for such a weird finishing, but i really wanted this book to be over. i've got more time on my hands, so i will be posting more often! i mainly update and create new books every day, so please so keep up! thats all for now! 

word count: 285