3

Last chapter: 

"SAPNAP CHOOSE..... HOST! SAPNAP CHOOSE HOST! this leaves karl left, who choose...." 

"LOVE! KARL JACOBS CHOOSE LOVE!" 

i could feel my smile which grew, with karl smiling as well. we planned a minecraft date (very smexy), and dream let me join his smp. he showed me and area in (L) manburg, where there was a treehouse, a statue of poki, and a dance floor. 

i joined a vc with karl, sapnap, wilbur, niki, and dream.

"sapnap i hate you so much. how did you get so far into my love or host you asshole" I say 

"oh please, y/n. you probably knew since my last love or host mamas" 

after that we all start laughing, and we have a little conversation about the smp, the history of it, and a lot of stuff about it. i mainly already knew about it, since wilbur and dream wouldn't shut up about it. 

"y/n wanna play among us with us?" niki asks 

"yeah, im getting bored of this stupid date of yours" clay says 

"yeah whatever, whats the game code?"

we all get onto among us, and we play a lot of rounds, me sticking with karl for a lot of it. once i was imposter, i didn't kill karl since i would've been obvious, but i went to find gOgY to kill him. me and george had been toxic to each other, but in a friends way. we had always been close, even when he wasn't famous. i found him in nav, so i turned lights off and killed him. i vented, and found karl again. 

"guys i found george in navigation"  tubbo says

"well who was there and where was everyone?" sapnap asks

we ended up voting punz out, since he was in shields which was the closest to navigation. i eventually won, everyone saying they should've known it was me.

"hey guys, im gonna head out and go to sleep. talk to you guys in the morning!" you say, which your eyes slowly blinking. 

you fall asleep, it being 1 am. you wake up, and check your phone like you always do. thank goodness you set it to silent so you could sleep, but you had more than 200 twitter notifications. you saw that sapnaps 2nd account tweeted this: 

 sapnap2 @twsimpnap 4h

k + (first initial of your name) + crafting table = mystery 

|

|

|

karl :) @KarlJacobs_ 3h

oh? o-o

|

|
|

y/n @y/u/n  1m 

HEYO?!?! WHAT?!?!

after that chain, i put my phone down to get breakfast from ihop, since i was super hungry. i ordered my food, and it came to my apartment door. i grabbed it and went back to my room. me and karl were planning on playing phasmophobia and stream it tonight. we also invited quakity and niki to play with us. 

i ate my breakfast, got changed for the day, and i checked my fridge. i looked for a monster, but there was none so i went to the store for some more monsters and some more food in general. i get in the car, as i drive to the store. 

i play rhinestone eyes by gorillaz, im in love with an e-girl (we stan supportive friends) by wilbur soot, and money machine by 100 gecs. by played, i mean BLASTED. as i got to the store, i buy some produce and monsters, and pay for it. 

-time skip to before you play phasmophobia-

i finished setting up the stream, so i joined the discord vc. everyones ready, so i mute and deafen to greet the viewers joining. i wave at the camera, and read some subs and dono's i missed. we all load up the game, as we join. 

"ok this is gonna be so fun YAY" niki says 

"we are going to PoP oFf" quakity says 

"less talk lets start this thing" i say 

we are all walking around the house, when all of a sudden i hear a scream. 

"YOU GUYS LEFT ME ALONE BFDISJFWUIFHEWO" i hear quakity scareaming and breathing into his mic 

"QUAKITY WE DIDN'T LEAVE YOU, YOU LEFT US" karl said 

a/n: super sorry its kinda short, i apologize. DID ANYONE WATCH QUAKITY'S DRUNK STREAM? JUST ME? 

word count: 706