7

last chapter: 

"whenever you agree to binge watch all of the movies with me" karl says, slyly smiling.

"then lets get that over with, i need those books from you kind gentleman."

!! THIS IS BACK IN REAL LIFE !!

i power of my pc, as i get up to stretch. i look outside at the city, as i see many people walking by. it was a bit rainy, it was a lazy day. it was about 2 pm, and the city was very alive. i get changed for the day out in the city, to do a bit of shopping. i wear an outfit like this:

as i walk out my door, i grab my hand purse and umbrella

as i walk out my door, i grab my hand purse and umbrella. i check my phone, and i lock my apartment door. i walk to the first floor, and step outside. i could hear cars driving around, with the sound of rain pitter pattering on the sidewalks and streets. i walked to my favorite stores, which are (insert favorite stores). i mainly window shop, but i did go inside a few shops. i went into the bookstore my friend worked at, which i used to make the one in the smp. i snap a photo of the inside, and tweeted this: 

y/n @y/u/n 3m

this is the bookstore i used as a reference for the smps bookstore :)) now where the harry potter books at?!

i powered my phone off, as i started talking to my friend autumn. me and autumn have been friends ever since i moved to new york, where we met through twitter. i talked to her very often, and she was my super close friends. i felt my phone vibrating in my hand purse, so i turn it on to check what was happening.

i saw karl either took a photo, or found a photo of the shop since he replied to my tweet with it. i look around, but nothing but the rain is outside. 

"you good y/n? what happened?" autumn asks.

"oh, nothing sorry hah- anyways back the our conversation. i really do want to go to paris..." 

we talked for about 10 more minutes, as i slowly walk back to my apartment. i put my AiRpOdS in, as i turn on some of my favorite music. as i walk back, i close my umbrella as i walk in, so i wouldnt get stuck in the hallways and track water. i get to my apartment, to see a post it note on it, so i take a look at it. 

'to y/n so no one else read this please :0 | hello y/n :)) i hope we can talk more soon, i had a lot of fun on love or host and playing phasmophobia. you are really cute and funny so i hope we can play more games together and stuff like that :) see you very soon'

thats the exact thing karl told me on the smp on a book and quil? what does the see you very soon mean? is karl in nyc? i thought he lived in one of the carolinas.. 

i walk inside of my apartment, and put my umbrella on the stand i have. i unpack all of the clothes i got, and opened my floor to ceiling window to let in the sunlight coming through the clouds. i was looking at my phone, when i remembered i was going out for dinner with autumn.

i get my umbrella again, close my window, and leave. i walk to the restaurant near by, and it was an authentic chinese food restaurant, and it was new. 

a/n: THANK U FOR 600 READS! 

        word count: 671