Ch - 3

6 years later ,

Eleven years old Shen Wei and nine years old Zhao then were playing with each other at Zhao Mansion while sitting on Yunlan's bed .

" Yunlan ....  Didi .... Give my remote control car back ! "

" No .... Wei Ge ....I also want to play with your car . "

Shen Wei then put out a toffee from his pocket and put it on Yunlan's palms and said .... " Here .... You take this toffee and give me back my car . " 

Yunlan thought for sometime and then smiled at Shen Wei . Seeing Yunlan smiling like that , Shen Wei  asked ....

" Didi .... What are you thinking in your lil head ? "

" Okay .... I will give your car back to you . "

" But I have a condition ! "

Shen Wei smiled and asked .... " What condition ? "

" Condition is that .... I will put my head on your lap and you has to ruffle my hair ..... "

Shen Wei felt relieved to Yunlan's cute condition and said while ruffling his hair .... " Okay .... Okay .... Didi .... Put your head on my lap , I will ruffle your hair . "

Zhao Yunlan started to smiling happily and quickly put his head on Shen Wei ' s lap . Shen Wei started to ruffling Yunlan ' s hair between his pale white slender fingers . Yunlan started to giggling .

" Now give me.... give my car back ! "

" Wei Ge .... Still you are asking for the car ? "

" Don't you like to ruffle my hairs ? "

" I am liking to ruffle your hairs  . But .... Still ..... I want to play with my car too ! " .... Said Shen Wei while pouting with his pink rosey lips .

Zhao Yunlan took Shen Wei ' s both of the hands in his hands and innocently pressed his lips on Shen Wei ' s fingers ..... " Oh .... Wei Ge .... Don't pout like that ! "

" Take .... Take .... Here take your car and play with it . "

Shen Wei quickly took the car from Yunlan ' s hold and started to playing with it . Zhao Yunlan started to feeling annoyed as Shen Wei started to giving more attention about playing with the car than playing with him .

Zhao Yunlan then switched on his LED TV and started to watching cartoons . Fifteen minutes passed ,  Shen Wei was still playing with the car . Now Zhao Yunlan started to feeling angry on the car .

Zhao Yunlan took the car from Shen Wei ' s hands and said ....

" Wei Ge .... Play with me . "

" Didi .... I will play with you later . " ... Replied Shen Wei and again started to playing with the car .

He added .... " Yunlan .... You go and watch Television or why don't you play with your PlayStation ? "

Yunlan again tugged Shen Wei ' s clothes and said .... " No ... No ... I want to play with you .... Only you . "

" Didi .... Please do something else today .... I want to play with my car now . "

Yunlan felt sad and continue to watch his favorite cartoon . Shen Wei kept playing with his car .

After few minutes , Shen Wei hopped down from his bed and went to the toilet . Zhao Yunlan increased the volume of the television and took Shen Wei ' s remote control car in his hands .

Then Zhao Yunlan started to talking with the car .

" So you think you can play with my Wei Ge ? "

" Then you are wrong ! " And started to breaking the cars parts one by one .

" Only I can play with my Wei Ge .... Only me ... No one else can .... "

When Shen Wei came back into the room , Zhao Yunlan started to crying loudly while saying ....

" Wei Ge .... Wei Ge .... I am so sorry .... I mistakenly broken your favourite car . "

Shen Wei quickly took the broken car from Yunlan ' s hand and started to checking if Yunlan got hurt or not ?

" Stop crying Didi .... It's okay ... It's okay .... " .....

" Really , Wei Ge ? " .... Asked Yunlan while wiping his tears .

Shen Wei pulled Yunlan on his lap and hugged him tightly to stop Yunlan from crying anymore .... " Didi .... It's okay .... Don't cry anymore . " Finally Yunlan stopped his crying and hugged back Shen Wei tightly . He asked ....

" Wei Ge .... Let's play .... "

Shen Wei looked at his favorite broken remote control car and felt sad in his heart . But controlled his tears from falling and said ....

" Okay .... Let's play Didi ! "and started to playing with Yunlan . Yunlan started to laughing happily to get to play with his Wei Ge again .