Ch - 25

Zhao Yunlan quickly got dressed and came downstairs and quickly got into the car . Old Zhao ordered his driver to took them to the Shen Mansion .

After half an hour , they reached at the Shen Mansion and quickly got off from their car . Old Zhao hold Zhao Yunlan ' s hand and went inside .

Mrs . Shen smiled at Old Zhao and asked ..... " Uncle Zhao , how are you ? "

" Where is Shen Wei ? " .... Angrily asked Old Zhao .

" Why ? He is in his room ! "

" What happened ? " .... Old Zhao ignored Mrs . Shen ' s words and started to climbing the stairs while holding Zhao Yunlan ' s hands .

Old Zhao started to knocking on Shen Wei ' s room door . After few minutes , a water drenched Shen Wei opened the door with tear filled eyes . Zhao Yunlan felt pain in his heart to saw Shen Wei in this condition .

Old Zhao pushed Shen Wei on the floor and started to shouting on him while holding his collar .....

" Wei ! What had you done to my Yunyun ? "

" I am so sorry .... I couldn't control myself ! " .... Slowly muttered Shen Wei .

" Then why are you denying to take his responsibility now ?! "

" I am not denying to take the responsibility , Grandpa ! "

" I just don't know how to face my Yunlan , after I did this to him ? "

Old Zhao made Shen Wei looked at him ..... " So do you love Yunlan or not ? "

Shen Wei looked at Zhao Yunlan behind him and answered with a sad smile ..... " I love Yunlan ! "

" But grandpa !  ..... "

" What ? "

" But Yunlan loves someone else .... He has a boyfriend ! "

Yunlan quickly went infront of Shen Wei and crouched down and pulled him into his embrace ..... " I don't have any boyfriend ! "

" But that day , you were telling to Da Qing that you love someone else ?! "

" And also when I asked you .... You have someone you love ?! "

" No .... Wei Ge ..... All these days .... I was talking about you ! "

" I only love you , Wei Ge ! "

" Really , Yunlan ?! "

" I love you Wei Ge ! "

Shen Wei smiled happily ..... " I love you , Yunlan ! "

Yunlan smiled happily and kissed on Shen Wei ' s lips . Shen Wei pulled Yunlan by his waist and made Yunlan sat on his lap and started to kissing him passionately .

Old Zhao coughed a little .... " Grandpa is still here ! " Zhao Yunlan quickly pulled away from the kiss and started to blushing . Shen Wei kissed on Yunlan's forehead and blushed a little at grandpa . Old Zhao pulled both of them into his embrace and kissed on their forehead .... " I have two grandsons now ! " Shen Wei and Yunlan smiled at Old Zhao .

Old Zhao pulled away and looked at Yunlan teasingly .... " Yunyun .... I think you want stay here today ? Am I right , Yunyun ?! "

Yunlan blushed a little and kissed on Old Zhao ' s cheeks .... " Thank you grandpa for helping me ! "

" Hahaha ...... Silly kid ! "

" Told you , Yunyun ! Your grandpa will always gets what his Yunyun wants ! " And patted on Yunlan's shoulder .

Old Zhao looked at Shen Wei then said while holding his hand .... " And you don't ever hurt my Yunyun or .....  ! "

" Or what ? "

" Hahaha .... Now I am going back ! "

Old Zhao came out from Shen Wei ' s room and winked at them before going ..... " You two love birds enjoy ! "

Old Zhao was coming downstairs , when Mrs . Shen quickly came infront of him and started to asking lots of questions .

" What happened , Uncle ? "

" Why were you looking angry that time ? "

Old Zhao smiled and said ..... " Soon our families are going to be relatives .... You don't have to be formal to me anymore ! "

Mrs . Shen at first couldn't understand at first then when she got it . She shouted ..... " You mean ?! "

" Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan loves each other ?! "

" Yes .... You are right ! Why what happened ? "

" Don't you agreed with their relationship ? "

" No .... No .... I totally support them ! "

" I really like Yunlan for my Wei too ! "

" Then that's great ! "

" Now I am going back ! "

" And you , don't disturb them now .... Two love birds really needs some time alone with each other ! "

Mrs . Shen smiled and nodded agreed with Old Zhao .

Old Zhao came out from the Shen Mansion , got into his car and returned back to his house .

Mrs . Shen smiled and quickly dialled Mr . Shen ' s number for sharing the good news .