Ch - 4

2 YEARS LATER ,

On Sunday , Shen Wei who is thirteen years old was having brunch with eleven years old Zhao Yunlan at Shen Mansion ' s garden .

Different types of food were served on the table . Shen Wei shouted ....

" Yunlan .... Don't be so naughty ! "

" We will play later . "

" First , let's us eat ! Now tell me what do you want to eat first ? "

" Your favourite chicken cheese Pizza with cola or Chicken burger with French fries with your favourite mango milkshake ? "

Zhao Yunlan quickly slide down the slide and sat down on the chair beside Shen Wei .

" Wei Ge .... Wei Ge.... I want to eat pizza and cola . "

" Good choice ! Now quickly eat them .... I will pour you the cola . "

" Thank you , Wei Ge ! "

" No need to say thank you , Yunlan .... Afterall you are my little Didi whom I love so much . " Hearing Shen Wei ' s words , Yunlan started to giggling happily .

Shen Wei poured cola for himself and Yunlan in the glass . Yunlan started to eating his pizza . And as Yunlan is a messy eater , pizza sauce got all over his pizza . Shen Wei quickly took a tissue from the table and started to wiping Yunlan ' s face . Yunlan started to smiling happily .

After having their brunch , Shen Wei hold Yunlan ' s hands and started to strolling through their garden .

" Yunlan ... See ,  this flowers are called Daisies . " .... Pointed Shen Wei towards the white flowers .

" They are so beautiful . "

" Yes ... Beautiful .... Just like my little Didi . " Yunlan started to blushing .

"  Wei Ge ?  .... Wei Ge ! .... What is the name of those flowers ? "

" Yunlan .... These are pink lily . "

" Wei Ge .... Wei Ge .... I want one ! "

Shen Wei started to calling their gardener. And when the gardener came , Shen Wei ordered him to pluck a pink lily for Yunlan .

Gardener gave a rose to Shen Wei  . Shen Wei took the pink lily and gave it to Yunlan , who started to smiling happily . Yunlan then stood on his heels and pressed his lips on Shen Wei ' s cheeks . Shen Wei raise Yunlan in his arms and kissed Yunlan back on his cheeks and said ..... " Anything for my cute little Didi . " And put down Yunlan on the ground .

Shen Wei then again started to showing different types of flowers to Yunlan . Shen Wei stopped infront of pink roses and jasmine and started to looking at them with admiration . Yunlan don't know why started to feeling jealous .

" Wei Ge ! .... Wei Ge ? ... Let's see others flowers too . " Shen Wei didn't replied anything .

Few minutes passed away , Yunlan now started to tugging Shen Wei ' s T - shirt .

" What happened , Yunlan ? "

" Wei Ge .... Let's do something else . "

" Yunlan ... You know .... These are my favorite flower combination .... I planted them myself . "

" Those are your favourite , why ? "

" Yunlan .... If you see them carefully .... You can see .... Roses and Jasmines together are the perfect combination of beauty and fragrance ..... An eternal combination . "

" I can see them all day long ! "

Yunlan felt a different type of sensation .... More accurate a pain in his heart to heard nice compliments from his Wei Ge about those flowers . "

"  Wei Ge , Do you like those flowers more than me ? "

" They are so beautiful .... What not to  like about them ? " .... Shen Wei replied casually . Zhao Yunlan stomped his feet on the ground . Then he got an idea .

" Wei Ge ... I want to drink water ... I am feeling so thirsty . "

Shen Wei started to calling their servant ..... " Uncle ? .... Uncle ! .... Please bring a water bottle for us . "

" Wei Ge .... Wei Ge .... Please you go and bring water for me .... Pleaseee .... Pretty please ..... " .... Said Yunlan while doing his puppy eyes on Shen Wei .

" What's the difference between me and Uncle about bringing the water ? "

" Wei Ge ... I only want to drink water from my favorite bottle  . "

" Okay ... Okay ... Yunlan ... I got it ... You and your classic reasons for everything . " .... Replied Shen Wei and went towards the table to bring Yunlan ' s favourite water bottle .

Yunlan then went towards the flowers and started to plucking all the jasmine flowers and started to throwing them on the ground while laughing happily .... " Now my Wei Ge will only like me ... Only me .... Haha ... Hahaha .... "

Then he started to plucking all the pink roses but while plucking the roses his fingers got cut by the thrones and blood started to dripping from the wounds . Still Yunlan kept laughing and plucking the roses .

And when Shen Wei returned with the water bottle and got shocked to see all his flowers had been plucked by Yunlan . He took a step towards Yunlan and was going to scold him .....

" Yunlan !!!!! ..... "

Yunlan started to crying loudly .... " Don't be angry on me Wei Ge ! ..... I just wanted to make a bouquet for you ! " lied Yunlan .

Shen Wei ' s heart melted to heard Yunlan ' s real intention and quickly brought a first aid kit and treating Yunlan's wound .

Shen Wei took out the antiseptic liquid and cleaned Yunlan's wound and then put a bandage on it . Shen Wei then pulled Yunlan on his lap and kissed on his forehead and said .....

" I understand Yunlan .... You wanted to surprise me ! "

" But .... It's a bad habit to pluck all flowers from the plants ..... Don't do this again or I will get angry on you for real next time  . "  Zhao Yunlan nodded his head . Shen Wei then carried back Yunlan to his room to watch some television shows together .