Ch - 11

Yunlan started to running towards the flying saucer and got on it . Shen Wei was going to sat beside Yunlan when Sushi came between them... " Wei , don't worry , I will sit beside Yunlan . " While flashing a evil smirk at Yunlan and winked his eyes .

Zhao Yunlan started to shouting that he would only sit with his Wei Ge ! Sushi pressed Yunlan ' s arm with his hand and said with gritted teeth ..... " No ... Yunlan .... Now you will sit with your Sushi jiejie .... Understand ..... " Yunlan started to calling Wei ' s name .

Shen Wei removed Sushi ' s hand from Yunlan ' s arm .... " Sushi ... Go and sit at the another one .... I will sit with my Yunlan ! " Sushi gritted his teeth in anger and went to the next one . Yunlan now looked at Sushi and stick out his tongue towards her direction .

The ride got started , Shen Wei pulled into his embrace , Yunlan put his head on Wei ' s shoulder and kept enjoying the warmth of Wei ' s body and melodious beats of Wei ' s heart . The ride started to swinging fastly in horizontal and vertical direction , but Yunlan was not scared cause for him he was in the arms of his most trusted man his Wei Ge .

After coming down from the ride , Sushi started to feeling nauseated . Shen Wei started to smoothing Sushi on the back while she was vomiting . Yunlan started feeling jealous to see Shen Wei taking care of Sushi .

" Yunlan .... Here take the money and buy a water bottle for her ! "

" Okay , Wei Ge ! " Yunlan quickly went to the beverage shop and intentionally bought a sweet water bottle ( with extra sweetness ) instead of water bottle for Sushi . Yunlan handled the water bottle to Sushi who drunk it and started to vomiting more .

After few minutes , Sushi shouted .... " What is this Yunlan , where is the water bottle ? "

" What ? Shopkeeper gave me the wrong bottle ! "

" Yunlan .... Stop your acting ! "

" I know you have done it , intentionally ! "

Yunlan quickly made his face like he was going to cry any time soon . Shen Wei looked at Yunlan ' s face and got angry .....

" Sushi ! Watch your mouth ! "

" What are you saying ? "

" Yunlan is just a little kid .... Maybe be the shopkeeper gave him the wrong bottle in haste and Yunlan forgotten to check it after buying . "

" Yesss .... Yes .... Wei Ge .... I forgot to checked the tag after buying ! " and put his head on Shen Wei ' s chest and wrapped his hands around him .

" See ! Yunlan also telling ..... he forgotten to check it ! "

" Wei ! Believe me ! You don't know him .... He is a devil in disguise .... He is dangerous ! Wei ..... He is jealous of me ! "

Shen Wei hugged Yunlan more tightly and said while angrily looking at Sushi ..... " Enough is enough , Sushi ! "

" What nonsense are you sprouting ? "

" Sushi .... Open your eyes and see ! .... He is two years younger than us .... He is a little kid .... How could he be jealous you or even think of harming you ? "

" Look at his innocent face and big brown eyes .... He is so innocent .... "

" Wei ... Please believe me ... Wei ... He really is jealous of me ! "

" Enough Sushi ! I think you better leave us alone ! "

" But Wei , believe me ! "

" I said leave us alone ! "

" But ! "

" Alone ! "

Sushi quickly went away from there . Shen Wei then kissed on Yunlan's forehead and both of the cheeks while ruffling his hair .... " It's okay , Yunlan . "

" I will always believe in you ! "

" I know my Didi is the best Didi in the world ! " Zhao Yunlan started to smiling happily ..... " My Wei Ge is the best ! "

" Right ! Your best Wei Ge will never let anyone to harm you or insult you or they will have to face my wrath . "

" I love you , Wei Ge ! "

" I love you too , Yunlan ! " Even though Zhao Yunlan knew that his Wei Ge just casually replied to him , still he couldn't helped to felt happy in his heart to heard " I love you " from Shen Wei ' s mouth and started to blushing furiously .

Then after riding some more attractions and having their lunch , they returned back to their houses . Shen Wei first dropped Yunlan at his house , Shen Wei kissed on Zhao Yunlan's forehead and returned back to his own house .