Ch - 9

Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan returned to Shen Wei ' s room after having their dinner . Shen Wei brought sleep wears for him and Yunlan from his closest and put on Yunlan's hand .

After realising his love for Shen Wei , Zhao Yunlan started to acting strangely with his Wei Ge now . Yunlan quickly took his sleep wear and went inside the bathroom and got changed . Shen Wei looked at Zhao Yunlan ' s direction and smiled a little ..... " Cutie ! "

Yunlan came out from the bathroom and hopped on the bed behind Shen Wei . Shen Wei hugged him from behind . Yunlan heart started to beating fastly .... " Wei Ge .... Wei Ge .... What are you doing ? "

Shen Wei lightly hits on Yunlan's head and said while pinching his cheeks .... " What are you thinking ? Blushing like that !  "

" Nah ....no .... Nothing ! "

Shen Wei started laughing teasingly at Yunlan ' s direction and asked .... " Are you in love with someone ? "

" Is my little Didi in love ? "

Yunlan started to blushing more furiously and said .... " No .... No .... What are you saying ? "

" Wei Ge .... Stop your teasing or I will go back to my house ! " Yunlan was going to hopped down from the bed , when Shen Wei pulled Yunlan by his hand ..... " Okay .... Okay .... I will not tease you anymore ! .... Myyyyyy .... Little kitty .... Or I should say my angry little kitty ! "

" Oh ! Wei Ge .... Still you are teasing me ! " And pouted cutely at Shen Wei .

Shen Wei kissed on Yunlan's both of the cheeks , and the latter started to blushing furiously .... " Okay ... Okay ... Let's sleep ..... Who wants to go to the amusement park with me tomorrow ? "

" Me ! .... Meeee !.... I want to go with my Wei Ge ! "

" Yes .... I will go with my cute angry little kitty tomorrow ! "

Shen Wei then switched on the night lamp and laid down on the bed with Yunlan . He pulled Yunlan into his embrace and wrapped his legs on Yunlan's legs . Yunlan ' s heart started to beating fastly and his ears , cheeks and neck started to getting pink .

" Yunlan ! .... Yunlan ! .... What are you doing ? "

" It's not like that it is the first time that Wei Ge his hugging you like that ! "

Yunlan closed his eyes but sleep was not coming to him . He was in deep thoughts about his new feelings for Shen Wei .

Shen Wei sensing that Zhao Yunlan was wide awake beside him , he started to caressing Yunlan ' s hair and face ...... " What happened , Yunlan ? Can't fall asleep ! "

Yunlan turned his back towards Shen Wei snuggling his back from into Shen Wei ' s body..... " Nothing .... Wei Ge .... I was just thinking about our amusement park tomorrow ! "

Shen Wei seems unconvinced . But still continued to caress Yunlan ' s hair.... " Okay.... Okay .... Enough thinking about tomorrow ' s outing .... Now fall asleep fast . "

Finally with Shen Wei ' s caressing Yunlan ' s  hair , Zhao Yunlan finally fell asleep and started to dreaming about himself with Shen Wei ....  For the first time as a lover not as a brother . Few minutes later ,  Shen Wei also fell asleep cuddling with sleeping Zhao Yunlan .

Next day ,

Zhao Yunlan was the first one to woke up and can't helped to smiling happily from ear to ear seeing Shen Wei ' s hands and legs perfectly wrapping around him . After checking , Shen Wei hadn't woke up yet , quickly kissed on Shen Wei ' s right cheek and whispered .... " I like you , Wei Ge ! "

Shen Wei started to moving in his sleep and opened his eyes and smiled happily at Yunlan .... " Good morning , Yunlan ! "

" What happened ? Why are you smiling ear to ear ? " ....

" Nothing , Wei Ge ! "

" Yunlan , tell me the truth , you had got a new boyfriend or girlfriend , right ? "

" No .... Wei Ge .... I don't have any ! " And hopped down from the bed and went inside the bathroom .

" Silly Didi ! I know you have one or else why will you be laughing like a fool in the morning ? " 

Shen Wei then started to waiting for Yunlan to came out from the bathroom . After half an hour , Yunlan came out and Shen Wei quickly took his shower and brushed his teeth .

Both of them then quickly got dressed for their outing . And had their breakfast with Shen Wei ' s parents and went to the amusement park by the car .