I'm Teaching

'Okay, you ready to go George' I said looking at him 'always I can't believe we get to teach there' he said with excitement 'now remember stay on the subject no pranks or jokes or anything like that' I said to him as I grabbed our bags 'you sure you want to do dark arts and teach dancing with me' he said 'I'm sure'.

'Okay Fred don't break anything if you need anything to send an owl please don't break anything' I said before getting the flew channel going 'I know what to do' he said looking at me 'last time we left you alone it became a mess here' I said waiting for George 'if a battle does happen I'm fighting beside you' he said as I looked down 'okay' I said and I and George stepped into the flew channel.

'McGonagall' I said seeing her in Dumbledores seat 'Aimee and George your rooms are ready' he said 'you saw it too didn't you' I said looking at her. 'Yes he's the next one and you can't change this one Aimee you will need to defeat him when the time is right' she said leading us to our room.

'It's weird to be back you know it's like we just met all over again' I said looking into his deep blue eyes 'I was thinking you know how we didn't have a proper wedding how about we have it here' he said 'what do you mean' I asked 'we can finally have our wedding in the great hall where we first met' he said with a smile 'I would like that' I said hugging him tight.