First Day

I teleported to the ministry and walked to what looked like a fountain and saw Percy there waiting for me 'you made it on time, and I'm guessing time to spare to get change' he said looking at me 'yes I did' I said to him and started following him to what looked like an office with someone inside 'I can't go in but I will wait out here' he said and let me in.

'Oh hello you must be Aimee Weasley' a man said looking at me 'yes nice to meet you' I said to the man 'I heard great things about you, when I heard you fought in the battle I knew you were a great person for our team and for what we do at the ministry' he said to me 'the team' I said confused 'the team is like an army but they only fight if the situation gets out of hand, you will have an office for normal work in the meantime but most of the time you will be working in the field, ever since the battle, we put security measures up' he said with a smile 'understandable sir' I said smiling back 'okay it's sorted after the Christmas break you will come back here but you will need to take this with you because this is your work schedule' he said and shooed me out of the office.

'So how did it go' Percy asked me 'great I start after the Christmas break' I said to him with a smile 'I've noticed most of the family works at the ministry' I said turning to him 'well it's one main job to work out, but you got one job most wizards don't get because it requires strength' he said giving me the information 'so it's like the order, protecting the ministry' I said 'yes, but sometimes it can be dangerous' he said with a gulp and I just stopped in my track and blacked out.

~Vision~

I was standing in Hogwarts courtyard again, looking around me I saw the devastation on people's faces I could see everyone else's face but not mine I looked at the day and time and it was in a year I looked at who caused it and I couldn't believe my eyes

~Shook out of Vision~

'Hey Aimee you alright' Percy asked me looking worried 'I had another vision but I can't tell them anymore or something will change' I told him looking at him and he was worried 'let's get you home, I will be your guard in the ministry like partners' he said and I just nodded trying to think why I wasn't there, it was like the vision was blocking me from something like it didn't want to tell me 'ready to go home' he asked 'yes' I said and we teleported back.