Honeyvcomb and Tommyinnit

"Ok guys I hope you enjoyed this cover and don't forget to like, and subscribe bye my little bees" y/n says as she waved bye to her camera then reached over to her tripod to turn her camera. Stretching after recording for about 2 hours y/n was bucking up to do a little bit of background vocals when she finally saw the tweet she had been looking for. @Honeyvcomb is that your voice in @Tommyinnit stream the other day. She threw her hands up slightly in victory as someone finally realized who it. Running over to their window you started banging. Soon a tall blond came to hunch over to the window.

"Wuht? I'm recording"

"Oo tell Tubbo I say hi"

"Did you need something or did you just want to bang on my window?"Tommy asked about to leave the window when she pulled out her phone and shoved it in his face. "wait someone actually found out who you were"

"Yeah! should I respond?"

"Wait no we could make a video and both get clout" Tommy said. Y/n snapping her fingers.

"Tommy you're a genius! enjoy that comment you will never hear that again" Y/n said as she reached over ruffle his hair.

"Don't do that" He said and with that both of them retracted from the window. Going back to finishing her background singing then to shower. After she finished showering she went back into her room to hear an all to familiar sound of a yelling Tommy.

~Y/n POV~

Walking up to my room I hear to same thing as I hear most nights which would be Tommy screaming at one of his friends for something. Groaning I just turned on some peaceful music and finish up some homework I need to finish before tomorrow. Humming to myself for a little till I get a knock on my window. Looking over I see a Tommy looking over. Walking over and opening my window I have a slight hum to see whats up. He brings up the video idea and I brought up to do it in my style because it would seem more wholesome and he agreed. After that we just talked for a bit. Talking to Tommy felt calming and I feel like I lose track of time when we talk. Our conversations could go for hours and I could never realize it. Sadly after a while he checks the time and said he had to go. I said my own goodbye and closed the window. I climb into bed and still thinking about everything Tommy and I talked about before drifting off to sleep.

~next day~

Waking up slowly, I reach to turn off my alarm, but soon realized it wasn't my alarm going off it was my Twitter notifications. Squinting as my eyes were adjusted I realized most people were calling me out in Tommy's live and soon started pointing out little bits of me from past livestreams that I have sat around on. After my eyes were fully adjusted I sat up and looked at what people were saying.

Name@Twitter name• 2h
HONEYVCOMB AND TOMMY NEW SHIP?

Name@Twitter name• 3h
I really hope it his Honey she's such a sweet girl and would equal out Tommy

Name@Twitter name• 30m
Honey is like Tommy's irl Tubbo😂

After reading a couple more I realized that I had to leave for school soon. Almost stumbling out of bed I throw some clothes on and dash out of my room and soon having to turn around and go grab my bag. Now with my bag I set it in the hall as I go in the bathroom to do my bathroom needs. Once out of there I run downstairs to see my mum and dad peacefully having breakfast. Going in the kitchen I grab a breakfast bar and a banana.

"Y/n are you just now getting up" s/n says

"For your information I have been awake I just didn't leave my bed" I say back to her.

"Better no keep Tommy waiting" she retorted back to me. Rolling my eyes I say bye to my mum and dad and leave to house. To my surprise Tommy was waiting for me. A little smile grew on my face to the thought that he waited for me. On our way to school we had our average conversations that we have when going like talking about our dreams from the previous night, or video ideas that we could criticize the other person about, and just other random topics.