Betrayal and Jealousy

~3rd POV~
With the announcement of the festival and the list of who was invited a certain name peaked Tommy's interest. Honeyvcomb.

"Honey why are you invited to the Festival?" Tommy asked inquisitively.

"Idk maybe Tubbo wanted me to come," she responded. With the festival drawing near and everything being put in place Y/n decided to help Tubbo decorate the entirety of Manberg as a thank you for inviting her. And soon enough it had arrived, The day...

With the dunking booth and fighting ring been played it was time for Tubbo's speech. Sitting next to Techno, Y/n and everyone listened to Tubbo's speech and him going on about Schlatt.

"Technoblade can you come up?" Schlatt asked suspiciously after boxing Tubbo in. Getting up he walked to the front of the box and there he was told the news that baffled not only himself but also everyone around him.

"You're going to kill him," Schlatt said bluntly after Techno tried acting clueless to get Tubbo out of the box.

Shouts of doing it and don't do it drowned Technos sense of judgment and with just as Techno was about to take the shot Schlatt interrupts him.

"Just before we see the DEATH of my traitor and right hand man Why doesn't my right hand WOman come up and join us finally" Schlatt says. Known as the only other female or they then Nikki and knowing how she felt about Schlatt everyone turned to Honey.

~Tommy's POV~
Staring from the top a building I stood there with no words, jaw hanging open. As she walked up there and was handed a full suite of neitherite and tools by Big Q.

"Y/N WHY?" Nikki shouted out

"Because Nikki..." she start with her head lowered down. Glancing at my chat I see them freaking out with Honey's role. "Sometime you must make sacrifices to get to the TOP! She shouts raising her head up and pulling out her crossbow readying it with fireworks. "Now Techno" she said turning to him.

~3rd POV~
"Um I'm not sure about this," Techno said shakily as he held his rocket launcher. People shouting do and don't and then Techno did it.

Tubbo_ went off with a bang due to a firework fired from [Subscribe to Technoblade] by Technoblade

Quackity went off with a bang due to a firework fired from [Subscribe to Technoblade] by Technoblade

jschlatt went off with a bang due to a firework fired from [Subscribe to Technoblade] by Technoblade

"NOOOOO" Tommy shouts as he watched his best friend die in front of him. Death started appearing all in chat and shouts being heard
Y/n decided to join Pogtopia's vc.

"Wait guys where are we meeting up?" Techno asked as he ran through Manberg looking for anyone.

"NO you betrayed us!" Tommy shouts

"Hi guys," Y/n says waiting for someone's reaction.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY US!" Tommy shouted sounding actually hurt.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOMMY I NEVER SAID! NEVER SAID I WOULD JOIN OR WANTED TO BE APART OF POGTOPIA!" Y/n shouted back.

"I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD JOIN SCHLATT THOUGH!"

"Tommy EVERYTHING you do comes with sacrifices," Y/n shouted

"Guys where are we going?" Techno asked still confused on where they were he decided to go to Pogtopia. There Tommy and Techno had their duel. And afterwards the Famous words being said.