Finally gone

Disclaimer ik this is probably not how anything goes with police officers and all that legal stuff so just like pretend it does work this way.

_________

The following days were very stressful to say the least. Both Tommy and I got to stay home because of it all and since we haven't streamed since the night of said incident and I decided we should speak up.

Honey🐝@Thehoneyvcomb •1h
Hi yes now to explain why I've been gone
[picture from notepad]

And Tommy posting why he has been gone just retweeting my post and summing it up saying for his safety he is staying home. Along with comforting me.

Laying on Tommy's bed as he analyzed some youtuber I was scrolling through the Twitter comments. Everyone being very supportive and concerned.

Wilbur Soot@WilburSoot
If anyone her this child I will hurt them (and Tommy too i guess)
|Tommyinnit@tommyinnit
@WilburSoot you are not quirky

Sapnap@sapnapalt •55m
@dreamwastaken @georgenootfound let's end this mans career
|Dream@dreamwastaken • 50m
  @sapnapalt I'm in
|George@georgenootfound • 40m
  @sapnapalt I'm in

"Y/n Tom get downstairs!" His mum shouts. Tapping Tommy on the shoulder and to tell him to go down stairs we make our way there. Getting down we see his mum and a police man right next to her.

"Hi Miss Y/n we are here to ask you a few more questions." The man said to me.

"Oh um yes sir." I said as they sat me down in the living room.

"Alright to start things off do you have any online friends that know all of this information?"

"Um so I have maybe 3."

"Ok who are these people?"

"Um Toby, William, and Phil. Toby knows because he's been here and we talk a lot but he wouldn't know everything that was said and he's not that kind of person. Will only knows sort of where I live as does Phil."

"Now how do you know all 3?"

"We all met through this social media called twitch where we play videogames together and kinda by my friend Tommy."

"Ok now recently has any of them been acting off?"

"No they were all very concerned. Actually Will was the one who said I should get help."

"Now how about any friends personally?"

"Um I mostly have school friends besides Tom and Oliver and non of them would have down this." I say becoming shaky and nervous for some reason. Tommy who was sitting next to me grabbed my hand and gently rubbed his thumb to show it was ok.