Not so lovely walk around town

idk if this is a tw but ik some people get uncomfortable with this so
*trigger warning stalkers*
__________

"Oi! Y/n how long are you going to be?" Tommy shouts from downstairs.

"You try being a girl!" I shout down to him.

"Oliver's waiting!" My dad shouts

"I WANT TO SEE YOU TWO DO MAKE UP!" I shout as I make my way downstairs.

The fit^

"The day I see you both get up late and throw on a face full of make up that looks good is the day that Technoblade gets a girlfriend!" I grumble as I grab my wallet from the counter.

"Wow that's a low blow," Tommy said. Soon I get a text from the pig himself.

Technoblade 🐷:why do I have a feeling you're bullying me

Honey🐝:
It's just a feeling don't worry blade.

Giggling at my phone I check the time.

"TOMMY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE TIME WE GOTTA GO!" I shout as I grab his hand and drag him out.

"I hate you."

"Impossible! I'm irresistible!" I say imitating Mable from gravity falls but Tommy not catching the reference. After shooting Oliver a text saying we would be a small bit late we quickened our pace to not seem too rude. Finally approaching the park we're we were told to meet at we said hi to Oliver.

"Sorry we were late. Someone was taking forever!" Tommy said nudging me.

"Yeah Tommy likes to just stare at himself in the mirror a lot." I feel him hit me on the back of my head and I grabbed my head acting as if I was in pain. "That's abuse!"

"Nope it was pay back," Tommy corrected. "Anyway do you want to go see anything in particular?" He said turning to face Oliver.

"Um the library?"

Turning my head up I wasn't prepared for him to say library but I agreed and we began our trek to the library. Having small discussions about random things like school and videos made the walk much more enjoyable. Once we arrived we decided to go in for a second to show him the books. Afterwards we walked to all near by places. After a while of showing him around we found a fish and chip place and decided to go get some.

"So Oliver what do you think of the area?" I ask as I enjoy my food.

"Everything's much closer then London. And not as crowded."

"Yeah it's nice to have the ability to walk to a good bit of areas. Obviously things like the mall take longer so it's better to drive." Tommy went on about like normal. Soon feeling a tap on my shoulder I turn my head to see a girl and boy around 12ish behind me.