Ice cream sundae

"Tubbo I'll miss youuuu!" I wine as I hug him not wanting him to leave.

"Aw Honey I'll miss you too," He said hugging me back.

"Alright Tubbo see you in a lil bit for the election alright mate," Tommy said and hugged him goodbye. Once he left Tommy and I went to hangout in my room. I pressed upload to my video as I let it render last night.

"Honeybun have you seen Tubbo's story from last night?" Tommy asked

"No wut was it?" I asked leaning over to look on Tommy's phone. My facing turning red from the video but noting to ask Tubbo for that video in a little. Looking back at pc I saw that the video had been uploaded. Waiting a little to see the reaction I decided to show Tommy it. Him smiling at the whole video when it ended he smiled from the whole action. He walked up in front of me and lifted me up into a hug. I wrap my legs around him. Reposting himself he sat down and just hugged me back for a while. Afterwards him and I just laid in bed talking our friends and wondering if Dream would whitelist me on Dream SMP. Soon sometime his mum called us down to eat and we made our way down. Eating and just playing with the dogs for a little felt so nice to do.

After a while Tommy decided to get ready to stream and once everything was ready he asked me to go grab a coke for him. Coming back I see that he had started, but not got in a call with Wilbur.

"TOMMYINNIT YOU IGNORED ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE YOU WERE WITH A WOMAN!" Wilbur shouted as soon as Tommy joined the call."you've changed man"

"I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW WILBUR THAT I WAS WITH TUBBO AS WELL SO I DIDN'T IGNORE YOU BECAUSE OF A WOMAN!" Tommy shouts back.

"He ignored you because I'm better," I mumbled but apparently loud enough for Will to hear.

"WHAT DO YOU SAY WOMAN!"

"BE QUIET OLD MAN!" I shout back at him.

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A RIPE 24 YEARS OLD!"

"YOU'RE LIKE QUARTER WAY TO DEATH!"

"Does anyone have a shovel I could borrow?" Karl asked random as he joins the call.

"Guys we are about to hold an election that decides the future of L'manberg and you lot are arguing about how Wilbur is aging rapidly," Tommy said as he tries to call down the situation.

"Well Tommy why don't you tell your girlfriend to be quiet," Wilbur grumbled as he made his was the podium. Tommy not having a good comeback just blew his hair in frustration. The final speeches were given and with the addition to coconut2020 and shlatt2020 the voting had begun in full swing. The next hour or so I could see Tommy's frustration grow on who was going to win.

"Sundaes?" I ask trying to get his mind off of the election.

Looking over to me for a sec and then giving me cheeky grin I knew his answer. He grabs a jumper and I just take one of his and then we made ours ways down stairs. After telling his mum where we were off to we headed out to the nearest ice cream shop. We got a medium sized sundae to share Tommy got a chocolate scoop and I got a [fav ice cream] scoop and we put just some random toppings on. Sitting down at a table outside by ourselves we started eating.

"You have something on your nose," Tommy points out. Using my phone I see u had gotten a little syrup on me during one bit of ice cream. Taking a napkin he cleaned it off and smiled once he finished wiping it of. Turing red a little I continue eating. Enjoying The wholesome side of Tommy for a little I smiled as me talked about random topics. At some point I thought it would be a fun idea to go live on Instagram and do a short q&n so I pulled out my phone and asked Tommy if it was ok.