War

Everyone has been preparing for 2 days now. Finishing enchanting and brewing potions. Pogtopia had a lot of people on it while Manberg only had Dream and his army and
Y/n. Never less the war was about to start and a couple of people were getting in vc just to talk before they are all shouting at one another.

"You're going down today!" Tommy says.

"Pfft you're real funny little boy!"

"HOW DARE YOU! WE'RE THE SAME AGE!"

"Ok and"

"I am not a little boy and in fact a Big man"

"Whatever makes you sleep well at night"

And with those words they all split off. While Pogtopia went to Techno's armory, Manberg would be seated in the van.

"Schlatt what's wrong?" Y/n asked about her president. There he was sitting there drinking and drinking. He couldn't hear her apparently because he said nothing back to her. Dream walking in to see what was going on he was shocked.

Now all geared up Pogtopia began there March to Manberg. As the entire group goes to enter when Honey dashes out to the group. She joins the call in a panic.

"GUYS WAIT HERE ME OUT!" She shouts in a worried tone.

"Why should we listen to you? Your our enemy," Wilbur asked

"It's Schlatt," she says defeated "please.... he needs help"

"How do we know that you're not leading us to a trap?" Fundy shouted from the back.

"She's right guys somethings wrong with Schlatt," Dream said as he joins. "We will put our weapons down just come look"

They all went to the van there they found a drunk Schlatt. They were surprised to see the man in such a state. The all powerful has stooped so low. As Schlatt started to breath harder Honey ran over to his side. And he said his final words.

"Flatly patty"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Quackity shouted and threw his hands up off of his keyboard in defeat.

"NOOOOO" Y/n shouted as she watched her president die in-front of her. "No no no" she repeatedly says as she picks up his stuff and found an item named Jschlatts horns. Holding it she stared down at them. "Why..."

"Well Y/n you said it yourself. You must make sacrifices to get to the Top" Wilbur says as he walks towards me. Turing around and pulling out her axe and readying it while holding the horns in her off hand.

"How dare you... How dare you say that. ALL OF YOU PEOPLE truly never cared for Schlatt! All you cared about was your own safety and power! Jschlatt got me on this server! He took care of me like his child. Sure he was an asshole and a dick BUT AT LEAST HE CARED FOR THE COUNTRY"

"What are you talking about look at what's around us!" Tommy shouts.

"IM LOOKING! I see no walls, I see a flag that can never burn and stand tall, I see a proudly standing country, that wasn't getting pushed around anymore. The only thing that disturbed it was Pogtopia."

"Y/n you're spewing nonsense Schlatt was crazy. He wasn't right in the head" Quackity said as he tried walk-in closer.

"This all happens because you ALL are power hungry!" And with that Y/n shot up with her trident in the pouring rain.