V: Mission at Conand Tower

The next day, Rodrigue visits the monastery and discovers Dimitri talking to Byleth. She turns when he uses magic to make a flower appear in her hair. "Father!", she greets him before he walks over and hugs his only daughter. Rodrigue then tells them the Lance of Ruin was stolen from House Gautier, shocking them both. After that, Byleth runs off to tell Felix their father is in the monastery, surprising him, so he goes to the Knights hall to speak with their father. Rodrigue turns to Felix. "Hello, Felix. I assume Byleth told you I'm here?", he asked Felix. "She did. But why are you here?", he asks. "Business involving the Lance of Ruin.", he tells him. Rodrigue then told Felix the Lance of Ruin was stolen from House Gautier. "So, for this month's mission, we're going back to Fraldarius territory to eliminate Miklan and his group of thieves.", Felix said. "Correct, Felix.", he told him. After the mission, Byleth takes the lance and returns to House Gautier on her horse while her allies returned to the monastery. Before long she arrived, so she got off her horse, grabbed her horse's reins and knocked on the door. Sylvain's parents came out and she returned the lance, which was put back where it belongs. Byleth then got back up on her horse and she returned to the monastery on her horse.