XIII: Andrew & Sarah meet their father

Nearly five years have passed since the monastery fell. Andrew and Sarah were already four years old. Byleth takes them with her to the goddess tower. There, Dimitri is sitting down against the wall. "Dimitri?!", Byleth calls out to him and he looks up at her. "Mama, who is that man sitting down?", Andrew and Sarah ask their mother. Dimitri looks at them, surprised. Andrew has Dimitri's blue eyes and Byleth's mint green hair while Sarah has his blonde hair and her mint green eyes. "Byleth?!", Dimitri calls back. "Hey, Mama. Are you going to tell us who this is or not?", Andrew and Sarah ask her. "Andrew, Sarah, this is your father.", Byleth tells them before putting them down and picking Andrew back up while Sarah holds onto her leg. Dimitri gets up and walks over before picking Sarah up. Dimitri and Byleth walk down to the cathedral while holding Andrew and Sarah. Once there, he informs her there are thieves nearby, so they take Andrew and Sarah with them. Once in the town, they put the twins down and have them hide while they deal with the thieves. Once Andrew and Sarah run off, Dimitri and Byleth walk off to deal with the thieves. Some of the thieves had items with items, so killing most of the thieves got them a concoction, a silver sword, a leather shield, two chest keys and two door keys. Byleth also had Ashe loot all four of the chests for the Cursed Ashiya sword, the axe of Ukonvasara, a silver lance and a armor slayer. Dimitri kills the last three thieves, which earned him a speed ring. During the battle, Byleth had talked to the other blue lions. After the battle, Andrew and Sarah came back. Ingrid, Sylvain, Annette, Mercedes and Ashe are surprised. "Guys, meet Andrew and Sarah.", Dimitri and Byleth tell their friends.