XXI: Abducted Again

Four days have passed since the kingdom army captured Fort Merceus. Rodrigue opens the doors to his daughter's room, only to discover her hero's relic on the floor of her room. Panicked, he runs off to retrieve Felix so he will see what he saw. After he wakes up and gets dressed for the day, he follows Rodrigue to Byleth's room. Once they get there, Felix is furious to see his older sister's room completely ransacked with her hero's relic on the floor. He turns to their father and tells him to call their allies together for a meeting before he walks into her room and picks up her hero's relic. After a while, their allies meet up in the cardinals room, where Felix furiously puts his older sister's hero's relic on the table, shocking their older brother, Glenn, and almost all of their allies. Dimitri is furious about Byleth's disappearance as well and Felix knows it's because his best friend truthfully is in love with his older sister. Meanwhile, in the imperial palace, the empress uses a magic spell to change Byleth's outfit into a red dress with a yellow belt in the middle before Edelgard puts her into a slumber, takes her to one of the chambers in the imperial palace, lays her down on a round bed, leaves her on the round bed with her hands folded over, closes the canopy attached to a metal circle attached to a hook coming down from the ceiling and walks out of the chamber. Back at the monastery, Dimitri swears the kingdom army will not stop fighting back against the imperial army until the war is over and Byleth is found. When he later discovers his daughter was abducted by the empress's vassal and put into her slumber by the empress, Rodrigue is upset and informs Dimitri, who becomes enraged by this and snaps. During the battle, Petra and Ashe loot the chests before their allies kill all of the enemies. Dimitri takes it on himself to face Hubert, who taunts him about what happened to Byleth. This gets him killed by Dimitri. "Don't worry, Byleth, I'm on my way to free you from the empress's clutches.", Dimitri said as the kingdom army advanced towards the imperial palace in order to end the war.