two

"Harry," Draco shook the smaller boy (who had completely ended up on his lap) lightly. "Wake up, we've gotta go get dressed." Harry sat up quickly, looking around nervously. Pansy, Blaise, Draco, and Theo were all in their school robes. Harry nodded, slipping his school robes over Dudley's tattered clothing. They left the train, following Hagrid's cry for first years. Harry flinched at the noise, then straightened up in a mask of confidence, and boarded a boat. Draco grinned and nodded. Harry would fit straight into Slytherin.

Harry felt his heart clench deep within his chest as Professor Mcgonagall called the names of each first-year. Hufflepuff let out a scream as "Abbott, Hannah" was made a puff. Harry could feel his heart sinking deeper into his stomach. Nobody will ever want you. You don't belong to any house. The Sorting Hat will see you and reveal your freaky nature. Nobody loves you.  

"Potter, Harry!" Professor Mcgonagall's voice rang through the hall. Every child craning their neck to see the famous Harry Potter. 

"Easy, Harry. Just breathe." Draco's soothing voice came in a hushed whisper in his left ear. Legs shaking, he slowly walked up to the Sorting Hat. The hat was placed on his head, effectively covering his face.

Hi Mr. Hat. The words shyly left Harry's mouth.

Ah... Mr. Potter. I was waiting for this moment to come. Not a bad mind I see, hmmm... lots of loyalty and a good heart... mmmm... lots of ambition and cunning... I think I know where you shall be. The hat smirked, Dumbledore didn't know what was coming for him.

M-Mr. Hat, can I please be with Draco? I'll be really really good. Harry earnestly sat straighter. 

Yes child, the best place for you shall be... SLYTHERIN! 

The hall erupted into silent chaos. Whispers from every student and teacher. An eye roll from Professor Snape. A wry smile from Professor Mcgonagall. A poorly hidden seething headmaster. Until suddenly, the silence was broken from a single student with platinum blonde hair, clapping loudly. The rest of Slytherin House soon followed, until they were clapping so loud, Headmaster Dumbledore himself had to quiet them down. Draco hugged Harry, messing up his hair. 

"Forever Dray?" Draco smiled, squeezing Harry tighter. 

"I'll always protect you Harry, my little brother." 

Hello lovelies! Did you enjoy? 

NOTE: As much as I wish and as much as I hope, I could never come up with something as wonderful as JK Rowling did. Therefore, all characters and etc. belong to her. 

blease vote, comment, criticize (be gentle on my heart) 

hope y'all enjoyed!