five

Severus sighed. The only thing he wanted to do was to get this over and done with. It was a simple check up for goodness sakes... it isn't like Snape himself was a trained social worker. 

But even as much as he wanted to utter the spell and be done with it, curiosity edged him to ask,

"Who's Dudley?" Harry looked up, his eyes widened with fear. 

"H-He's my cousin, S-Sir." Severus nodded inwardly. He could feel the anxiety and fear rolling off the boy. They would be having a chat soon. 

He raised his wand, muttering some verses in Latin. A strand of gold made its way through Harry's body. He gasped in awe, feeling the tendrils of magic tingling through him. A roll of parchment sprang into the air and Severus sighed. His heart already yearned for the boy.

He murmured off the list, sparing a glance at Harry, who was still gazing at the golden trail in awe, keeping a mental note to check on the boy.

"Hmmm... malnutrition, poorly re-healed broken bones, bruises, scars." With a list like that, there was no doubt some mental trauma was there as well. 

"Alright Harry. You're free to go. Feel free to stop by for tea with Draco, we meet every friday."

Harry beamed. 

"Yes, Professor Snape."

Hello to those reading! I'm sorry, I was so mean, leaving y'all off when I said there would be a chapter coming soon... Anyways, I'm here, and you can blame that on wattpad. (I hit publish and wattpad decided to quit out, and then my draft for this chapter was gone.) Anyways, I'm here now. Also, there may be a tiny bit of dumbles bashing, I mean it's less dumbles bashing and more A LOT OF DUMBLES MANIPULATION, but he's fine.

Also, today feels so gloomy for some reason. 

Stay safe out there!

-cappy