six

After all the first years had gone up to their dorms, Severus stalked through the dark corridor, in search of a certain bearded headmaster. When he climbed the steps, his black robe swishing angrily behind him, the gargoyles looked at him skeptically. He sighed, rolled his eyes, and muttered.

"Lemon drop. Now let me in. I've already been here so many times." He swore the gargoyles smirked. As the doors creaked open, Dumbledore smiled at Severus.

"Why, my dear Severus! I trust that everything is alright with your first years!" Severus rolled his eyes. 

"Albus Dumbledore," he began. 

"Call me Albus, my dear boy." Dumbledore cut off with a knowing twinkle in his eye. 

"I am not your boy, and Dumbledore is fine." He muttered. 

"Dumbledore," he continued. "Where in the flipping heaven did you place Harry Potter?" Dumbledore sighed. He knew this conversation would come, and he did not want it to happen so soon. Rats! He should've confunded the Sorting Hat. 

"em..." Albus searched for a lie, but it was hard when freaking Severus Snape was glaring at you.

"Petunia and Vernon Dursley..." He trailed off. Severus could tell that this was the truth.

"ALBUS DUMBLEDORE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE." He bellowed, swiping the lemon drops off of the headmaster's desk.

"Why... it was for the greater good?" Dumbledore shrank back in fear. Yes, he had defeated Grindelwald but this was scary potion's master Severus Snape we were talking about.

"Albus, that boy is never going back to his relatives ever again. Even if I have to adopt him myself." And with a swish of his robes, Severus stalked back towards the Slytherin common room.

hey loves! i'm so sorry, i haven't updated in like a month but i don't really know where this story is going. as it seems like people are actually maybe kinda reading this- if anybody wants to drop a comment saying where they want this to go- i'll try my best.

comment, review, and vote!

stay safe!

-cap