seven

Severus power walked down to his living quarters in a huff. The stone corridor was chilled by the scottish winter, and he swore he could feel Peeves in the air. However, it didn't matter to him. His one focus was Harry.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, " He sighed, turning the knob of his door, the wards letting him inside. "What have they done to you?" His mind set internally. He would be paying a certain couple of teachers a visit. For now, he needed sleep. 

------------------

Harry stretched, rolling over, his bones popping nicely. He froze, when he landed in a pile of Draco. Draco blinked, and grinned at Harry. 

"Good Morning." He yawned, oblivious as to why Harry was staring at him oddly.

"U-um, Draco," Harry began tentatively. "Not that I don't like you in my bed and all- but what are you doing here exactly?" Draco smiled gently. 

"Well, you didn't exactly have the best night last night," Harry's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered the midnight events. "And you wouldn't go back to sleep until I came in." Harry blushed. Another nightmare had plagued his dreams, this one of Aunt Petunia coming back and dragging him back to Privet Drive with her spiny arms. 

hey guys!

ask you can tell, this chapter is not very long. at all. and i have not updated this in a little over a month. i kind of just threw what i had written out here. i'm sorry. i really have no inspo left for this and i don't know what to say because i hate when writers do this and never come back to it and leave a bad authors note behind. i don't even know if anybody is reading this, so if you are and want this to stay up then go ahead and leave a comment about what you want to happen with this but i have no idea where this is going. all i can do is offer two bad apologetic words that have no meaning: i'm sorry.

i hope you enjoy this snowy, rainy, or sunny day, wherever you are. 

-cappy

(and if you couldn't tell, this fic is discontinued for the time being)