Chapter 12: 14 Truths And A Dare Part 2

Dimitri's POV

Cassandra Lennox, that name sounded familiar but I just could not remember where I heard it before. None of us said a word, we just sipped on our drinks and listened to Carson speak.

"Cassandra, or Cassie as I called her, was a few years older than me. She was not only beautiful on the outside, but she had a heart of gold."

"Cassandra, I remember her. She was the kindergarten teacher. Now I know why you were always finding excuses to hang around there, " Zander smirked.

"I remember Miss Lennox, she had the most beautiful dark skin that I had ever seen and her eyes were like shooting stars, bright and beautiful, " Cleo shared.

"When Zander's parents got killed by the rogue attack a couple of years ago and Zander went wild. Cassie and I got close. I was 16 and she was 20. I never thought she would ever find me attractive, but on a hot summer's night, we went to the streams. Things got really heated. She was not only my first true kiss, but she was also my first everything." A tear slipped from Carson's eyes. Gabrielle shifted into his arms.

"So what happened to this Cassie?" I asked.

Carson, Zander and Cleo froze.

"She was taken, " Carson said.

"Taken? Taken by whom?" I asked.

"Her mate, " Carson growled. Well if it's her mate, then I did not see the big deal. "Massimo Romano."

I gasped. "The drug lord Alpha from Italy?"

"Yes, and he is known to be a psycho when it came on to women. It is said that he rapes his women and beats them." Carson gritted his teeth.

"But she wanted to go, Carson, she said she wanted to go with him. There was nothing we could have done. Why didn't you tell me you were in love with her?" Zander rubbed his neck.

"I was ashamed and heartbroken that she left me. "

"Then he went wild and started fucking every she-wolf he could get his paws on, " Cleo joked.

Cassandra Lennox... Shit! "Cassandra Romano, that's where I've heard that name. She is now married to Massimo. I ran into them 10 years ago. They came to Britain on business and let's just say I had the best tasting chocolate in my life."

"You slept with Cassandra?" Carson inquired.

"No, but I did perform oral sex on her. She was just too sweet to pass up. Massimo caught us in the act and let's just say we both fought to the almost death. That's when he told me she was his mate. He was broken over it. He really cared for her from what I could tell."

"So she is alright?"

"Yes, Carson. Massimo is not a good man, but he is a good mate from what I've heard."

"Ok, let's move on from this droopy story, " Declan announced.

Cleo announced that the question was hers. Only four more questions left.

I dug in the jar and pulled out Allen's question. "Who would you like to make out with in this room?"

Shit! This was not good. I could not lie. Again the mates chose each other. Chastity chose both her mates.

Duncan chose Ingrid and Ushi chose Chastity. Allen and the twins snarled at the men. They waited for mine and Declan's answer.

"Hazel, " I said. Zander's veins almost exploded, but he didn't make a sound.

"Hazel, " Declan whispered and once again Zander did not utter a sound.

"How far had you gone with the same sex?"