Chapter 16

In her hysterical state she felt warm hands on her shoulder gently turning her. She then found herself being enveloped in a warm embrace. She felt his head leaning on top of hers as she buried her face in his chest. He then tightened his arms around her. It was like de ja vu his touch felt familiar yet different. This time there were no cameras rolling and this was purely Ahn Hyo Seop trapping her inside his arms where she fit just perfectly. Her human cocoon. She was finding herself calming down as she breath in his familiar musky scent and his soothing hand running on her back. She then wrapped her arms around him too something she had never done before and now that she did she didn't ever want to let go.

Then he started talking.

"I met Amanda and Sung Jin hyung through a good friend while I was looking for a new place to stay and they were looking for someone to occupy this place as this once belonged to hyung's brother who was moving to the US at that time." He told her.

"They became close to me and that they've become like my surrogate brother and sister. Just last year though Amanda quit her job as a head Chef in a hotel restaurant and wanted to venture into food catering business. She'd been trying out some new recipes and had asked me to be her guinea pig and who am I to turn down delicious free food?" He continued chuckling. His appeasing voice was calming her down.

"Just recently they had a good news. They found out Amanda was pregnant and they were ecstatic as they've been hoping for it for sometime now. Sung Jin hyung had asked a favour from me to keep an eye on her when he's not around. Hyung's a doctor you see and had to be away from her for weeks for isolation precaution because of the current situation. Just a few days ago I had to help her change the light in her kitchen and that was what she was grateful for and it was truly nothing because I'm always happy to help them." He explained further.

She was finally calming down and felt quite embarrassed and knew she too needed to explain her bizarre outburst as well as she owed him that much after crying all over him using him and his shirt as her personal tissue.

"I'm sorry for what happened just now." She started amiably with her chin now resting on his shoulder. "It's just that I haven't heard from you but then there you were posting being out and about on Instagram and just so know it's still dangerous to be going out you know." She went on now getting riled up. "While here I am taking all the courage I need to check on you despite the fact that you may not care and i guess I was right since you couldn't even introduce me properly to your friend!" She then realized she had to stop as she found herself on the peak of her anger once again. Yet Hyo Seop was still soothingly running his hand on her back.

"Noona.."

"And I really hate that word!" She exclaimed as she was loathing hearing him say that she felt it somehow created a distance between them that she didn't want.

"What word? Noona?" He asked puzzled.

"Yes" she answered curtly.

She could feel him slightly shaking and she knew he was suppressing his laughter.

"Don't laugh at me it's not funny!" She told him off while pinching him on his side.

Hyo Seop tried to pull away from their hug with the intention of looking at her face. But she hugged him tighter. She didn't want him to see her for she knew she looked like a mess from acting like a petulant child.

"I'm not. But would you be mad at me if say I find you adorable?" He asked her instead.

She just huffed. Because really what can you say if a guy told you something swoon worthy?