CHAPTER TWO

BACK TO SCHOOL

Going back to school especially the fact that it was a boarding school was one of the reasons I was been so nervous that I couldn't eat and if I did i  would feel like throwing up. So I quietly packed my belongings to the parked CRV car outside the house. As I was done i waited for nearly 2 extra hours before my mum was ready to drop me and my siblings to school.
20 minutes later, we started our journey to school with my immediate younger sister at the front ,me and my brother behind the car. At home my second sister Rachel was staying with the last born having fun cause obviously house bullies have left home to school.
Getting to school was very tiring with the hold up on the road but we eventually reached around 4:23 pm when closing hours is by 5:00 pm . I and my siblings, the twins got cleared and was checked in because my school didn't allow provision. I go to Glasgow Prestwick international school ,its a boarding school that uses the American school standards and it was pretty expensive and unique for its nicely made uniforms and school buildings.
After my mum left, I went in and cleared my things and clean my corner and load my stuff into my closet after having a shower the bell rang for dinner, obviously it's a back to school day so very few people will eat and I'm among those very few people, I Had my dinner , greeted my classmates who were back and went off for a nice cozy sleep in my very comfortable six spring bed.
           "Rrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnng" "rrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnngg" "oh no I'm back to this tiring school" I gently covered my head with my blanket to sleep then "senior matron is looking for all the prefects" my heart went booommmm "what?" Almost at the top of my voice...."shoot, I'm domed how could I forget I'm a prefect " I said to myself. .. Ahhhh (........flashback. .... BACK IN SS2 HERO)
"Decorum , class I need decorum" Mr Utibe our class teacher announced, " if you hear your name ,you have to go to the principal's office right now" well tired me ,I rested my head on the desk why would the principal need me anyway I don't like trouble and it's not like they need me for any school competition aside inter house sports because I'm a really good athletes  one of the best at least I had that recognition. ..to me it was something to be proud off...that's when the thought of running tracks as a carrier came to my mind until ... TAP....."Andrea didn't you hear me calling you " shoot I was thinking again.."sorry sir , I didn't her my name" "Really, what carried you away from the class eh, Andrea, what are you thinking? Do you have a husband and children at home?" And the class went wild with laughter.  Yeah I felt so embarrassed I wanted the ground to swallow me "No sir" "Move to the principal's office" " yes sir" I left immediately  but on my way I started wondering "what did I do this time, did I collect anything from a junior student...no right? "Still lost in thought I bumped in on my crush ..ooh oh it's chima "I'm sorry" I said nervously trying to move but then he stopped me " Aren't you going to pick it up?" "Pick what up?" Chima pointed to the ground " oh oh you meant your books , I'm sorry I'm in a hurry  but couldn't you just pick them up?" I quickly bent down, picked it, gave it to him and continued going to the principal's office. I was so furious "why was he like that? Couldn't he just pick the book ,he didn't even help me pick the books" as I was ranting in my thought I finally reached the principal's office knocked and waited to hear come in, as I heard it I got inside. "OK as Andrea is here I hope you guys are complete " the principal asked, "yes sir" then he told us the proprietress was going to address us and that we should follow him to her office. Story cut short the proprietoress addressed us and said we were chosen to be prefects but our position wasn't read until on Thursday when we have our extracurricular activities and my position was the hostel prefect and I was the only hostel prefect I didn't have a male partner ,it was just me.
(.......BACK TO SS3.....)
"OK I've heard you ,you can go" immediately I jumped off my bed and ran into the room for morning devotion before the school matron looks for me .immediately after  the prayer ,aft well the prefects went to meet her where she addressed us  on what to do before the service on Sunday.
The service went well as we sang ,praised and worship GOD for bringing us all back safely. That's when I saw a new face with some of my other classmates ..who is she?, Is she a transferred student? "Where did she come from?.