CHAPTER THREE

"Who is she" I asked comfort, one of my classmate ," oh she's our classmate" "our classmate? In ss3? " "yeah she's a transfer student from Kingston high school " "wait first of all did you know that this school accepts new students in SS3? " "No,  never had I ever"  "exactly my point, comfort maybe her parents used money to brine the principal " "who knows , and we won her school in a debate competition maybe that's why her parents brought her here ,who knows." "Whatever I'm outer here service is over" I turned to go immediately then I heard my name "Andrea ...Andrea wait up" I turned around to face joy maxwell the senior girls prefect with the new girl. "Hey Andrea meet Cindy Oscars " "Hi I'm Cindy " "yeah whatever" " Andrea !!!" " what?" "Don't do that " "Do what exactly joy? " "you know what I'm talking about." She faces Cindy " sorry about that she acts like this only when she's on her period , I hope you understand " "Really joy?" "It's okay I understand,  when I'm on my period , I get tensed too." "And you believe joy? Whatever so joy tell me why did you call me?" "Ye...a..h about that matron told me that Cindy will be joining you In your room." "Wait..what? Which room " "yours" "joy it's a mistake. ...you heard wrongly , it can't be my room...you just don't want her to stay with you" " no, matron actually. ..." I cut her off ,"enough of this games joy ,I'm outta here". I left without hearing her out.
"Good afternoon ma" I went to meet matron I didn't like the fact she has to stay in my room. " how are you " "I'm fine ma , ma I don't want Cindy in my room " "why? " she asked coldly...this is literally the side of matron no student want to encounter ...ooooohhhh I thought 'I have unleashed the beast ',.."ma my room is filled. There is no space and....." "and what , Andrea she pays the same fees as you I'm I correct " "yes ma " "Your staying in that room was because you told me you like that room I'm I correct " "yes ma" you stayed there because you wanted to  I'm I correct " I sighed " yes ma" "you don't decide who stays there , I do and you don't have a right to question who stays there or not . So before I close my eyes and open them you have disappeared from here" I quickly ran out heartbroken. ....
Why? Why? Why? Why can't I let her stay? Why does my spirit dislike her? Is it because she's knew? Readers do you know why ? Probably not. ..I don't know either..
Reaching my corner I just laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling ...I sighed and sighed and kept on sighing  till I heard "that's like the 15th time you sighed" huh...I turned to see Cindy sitting on the bed besides mine..." What are you doing here?" "this is my room too" "I know that I'm asking what you are doing here,like this vicinity " "oh this is my corner " "there are many corners and bed spaces you could choose from ,this corner belongs to a  junior student " "I know I switched corners with her " " Utom " "yes senior " "why did you switch your corner with her, or don't you like staying here with me? " I asked out of frustration " senior it was senior joy that asked me to move for senior Cindy to stay here" asking Cindy "that means you didn't choose this place right?" "No I did ,I like here" "Utom you can go" "yes senior" I looked at Cindy " if you want to stay here fine, but don't sit on my bed or even enter my corner because if anything misses you are to blame...if your going to be staying in this room then this room is your responsibility. ..you will make sure every one does their duty on time, dress there beds and so forth oh and If you have a question you can  ask " "Andrea why are you mean to me , you don't even know me" "it seems like you don't have a question, then I do not want disturbed okay? " "Andrea what have I done to you to deserve this treatment " "you want to know? Then leave this room then you will know".

Cindy 's P.O.V

"I'm Cindy Oscars Etim" "cindy , hmm such a nice name, Cindy if your going to enter ss3 in my school you have to be very serious because your external examinations are at the corner okay? " " yes sir " my father introduced him as the principal of the new school
I'm going to attend the famous Glasgow Prestwick international school.  I heard the school was very good in educational, sports and other aspects . I was so excited to go there..I will make new friends there I thought . I got there and i met new faces who were very friendly and welcoming  except one person Andrea.What does she really think of herself , a queen ..tsk .. I scoffed. But surprisingly I liked her.
Joy came over " OK Cindy which spot do you like? " "where does Andrea sleep " I found myself asking that ...geez this girl has put a serious spell on me . " oh she stays here" "I will stay beside her" joy stared at me with this shocking eyes "are you sure? There are many spaces over there" "no I like here it's perfect " "OK. "She left me where I was an approached a junior student " Utom please can you move to another spot or will you stay up on the bunk " "I will move " " OK do that quickly " then she called all the students in that room "this is Cindy she is going to be joining senior Andrea as the head of this room ,give her the respect she deserves okay?" "Yes senior joy" they said in a chorus. I thanked joy and after she left I heard whispers between the juniors "she's in SS3?, do they allow that in this school? , that's new" but I just knocked it off and finished packing when Andrea came in and went straight to her bed lying on her back and sighing.. honestly it was annoying. .but then she has to stop it "that's like the 15th time you sighed " she turned to my side with shocked eyes "what are you doing here?" Annoyed at her question I answered back "this is my room too" "i know that I'masking what you are doing here, like this vicinity " I was caught off guard "oh this is my corner" "there are many corners and bed spaces you could choose from ,this corner belongs to a junior student " " I know I switched corners with her " she called the girl who left for me to stay "Utom " " yes senior " " why did you switch your corner with her, or don't you  like staying here with me? " "senior it was senior joy that asked me to move for senior Cindy to stay here " then she faced me "that means you didn't choose this place right? " " No I did, I like here " she then asked the girl to go and looked at me "if you want to stay here fine, but don't sit on my bed or even enter my corner because if anything misses you are to blame. . . . if you are going to be staying in this room then this room is your responsibility ...you will make sure every one does their duty on time , dress their beds and so forth oh and If you have a question you can ask " then I spurt out "Andrea why are you mean to me , you don't even know me " " it seems like you don't have a question, then I do not want to be disturbed okay?". I just couldn't stop "Andrea what have I done to deserve this treatment " " you want to know? Then leave this room then you will know ". "What?" "You heard me" I angrily stomped off to joy's room .
Joy was chattingwith three of our classmates when she saw me and asked me to join them " how are you would coping in that room so far ? Rose asked "it's okay " I lied I knew it wasn't okay. .but then joy's  smile left and her face was serious "will you be able to dal with her attitude? ,she's normally not like that but it's like the first or is it second time I'm seeing her like this. Or did you know her before coming here?" "Exactly "rose added " no this is my first time seeing her " "then why do you insist on staying with her when you can stay anywhere " "well I don't know" I lied to be honest I just felt drawn to her like she was calling out on someone and I was the only one who heard it.
I encouraged myself , it's okay not to be okay as long as I'm with her ,it will understand why I felt so drawn to her.

I'm sorry for the late update...I was very busy...