CHAPTER FOUR

ANDREA 'S P.O.V
Immediately Cindy stomped off I felt bad but I guess it's for the best ...then I felt my eyes flickering then before I knew it I slept off.
" Andrea wake up , it's time for dining " I woke up to see Cindy touching my hand I flunked it away "thanks?" I stood up and dressed up and started counting for the students to move to dining "leave the hostel one, three, seven ,ten the rest of you kneel down" I felt good to be back in school. .."you can leave next time I won't spare anyone " they all ran out and I locked the hostel .
After dining we headed back to the hostel to prepare for class on Monday .obviously there's no night prep what are we reading. ..many juniors rejoiced cause there's no prep.."Whatever you do don't forget there's light out do what you want to do now" I announced before going to bed.
   I woke up around 4, woke my roomier to go shower and do their duty before morning devotion  I prepared too ...then I turned and Cindy was still asleep with all the noise in the room ..should I wake her? Hmm ...that's when tiny Deborah came "senior Andrea should I wake senior Cindy up ?" "Sure" " senior Cindy senior said I should wake you up" Really did she have to use my name ..she had the nerves but gosh she was so tiny if I punished her she might never be able to make it...I had to keep my cool " Hey Deborah get out she's awake" I said. Cindy stood up smiling "good morning " she looked really charming and cute? Nah Andrea what are you thinking....i cleared my throat "yeah go and shower very soon it will be morning devotion " "OK thanks " she left without hesitation.
It seems like she had such a nice dream. After morning devotion everyone became active , had breakfast and moved to drop their bags off in the class before assembly .
After assembly we had our first class biology while arts students went for literature class. We had computer , maths, English, and agricultural before the bell rang for break time that's when I noticed Cindy sitting beside me ." Is this your sit?" "Yeah I have been sitting here since biology " "whoa are you stucking me? " " what no It just happened this was the only sit here" there's no way she's telling the truth and I knew that.
Classes where still going on after beak when the principal came and addressed us ..
"You guys will be having external examinations so be focused use test time to read.if you have never been serious use this time to be very serious okay?" "Yes sir " we all chorused then he shared out forms to write down the subject  we would want to register for both WAEC, JAMB ,NECO and CAMBRIDGE for those interested in writing it.
I looked at the form that I  was given...the subjects were all listed out in block letters and a box for ticking that's when I realised  I'll be doomed if I don't know what to tick.
I'm not exactly phenomenal but I promised myself to do my best ,I can't waste my school fees like this...just then I heard some of my mates giggling , I turned to see boys an some girls gathered around Cindy chatting and wailing away time . Boys always have a way of making girls feel special like little miss Cindy.
After school was lunch ,siesta ,prep then personal time...after afternoon prep as I was about living then Levi the male sport prefect came over ." Andrea what's up" "nothing much " "what are you up to this days" "just reading what about you" "well I was thinking how about we read together after nd probably study maths together" "sure sounds nice do what's the plan " "let's talk about it tomorrow. .I have ball practice today " "okay no problem " boys and ball I wonder if they could ever be separated I started leaving when I felt someone following me ..."cindy why don't you walk beside me...." She cut me short "Really?.....I. .. " she sounded so excited but I cut her off "or in front of me " you didn't have to say that.." I knew she was disappointed but part of me didn't care "Andrea what are you going to study at the university? " "I'm not sure. ..I'm want to be an athlete but I don't think my parent will approve it so I'll either read food science or medicine " "oh me too I want to read medicine and surgery " "Really,  medicine is good but what field do you want to specialise on" I turned to look at her but caught her staring at me ,our eyes meet but it was  comforting then I smiled "why are you staring at me like that ? do you know me somewhere" "no " she finally said " ah...you haven't answered my question  or should I repeat it? " "sorry ..I was thinking about it ...I guess I would be either a gynaecologist or a paediatrist " "it suits you , you will be a very ......a very....uhm good doctor " "thanks I appreciate it and you too" she blushed? I was shocked  but I never showed it ...thankfully I got to be a bit friendly with her since she helped around the room alot..maybe she isn't so bad ? I should give her a chance  right?...