chapter one

ONE DOLL

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, flickering them due to the brightness from the morning sun arisen ahead. He exhaled a breath and turned around, seeing no one was beside him.

He was sure he had fucked someone last night but he just shrugged off the thought. Sitting up, he noticed a note laid on the table beside him. He leaned forward and took it.

Thanks for the wonderful night but your little friend kept me away when I wanted more of you. Hope to see you soon x

— Rachel

He chuckled. His little friend. Jimin may be older than him but his height is what made him laughed.

He stood up and took a quick shower afterwards. As he came out from his bathroom— wearing a bathrobe— the door suddenly knocked and revealed an elder maiden, Elisa.

"Morning, Elisa," Jungkook greeted the fifty-five-year-old woman with a warm smile.

"Morning, young lad." She placed the breakfast on a wide circle black coffee table. "I heard that you had an acquaintance here last night."

He smiled. "A woman who can't stop pleading for me. I'm too handsome that's why."

She scoffed. "You have several women coming here and there. It's too risky for Jimin to fall asleep."

"Jimin?" he laughed softly. "He didn't fall asleep? Oops then."

She sighed. "Aye... he shooed the poor girl away. Apologise to him, young man. He will be coming upstairs any minute."

Jungkook sat down on the couch opposite the coffee table, nodding his head. "I will. Thanks for the breakfast, Elisa," he replied.

Elisa bowed, not saying another word and left the room in silence.

Jungkook leaned back in his couch and stared blankly at the ceiling above. He had nothing to do today but somehow, he felt like there will be something going on tonight.

As he stared blankly, the door burst opened revealing the little height of his own. He grinned. "Why, morning to you too."

Jimin tsked. "Thanks to you, I can't sleep."

"Oops. Sorry then."

He glared at him before letting out a sigh. "We have some business to do today. Namjoon hyung called," he announced. "He said he wanted to meet us at the same place."

Jungkook scoffed. "What does he want?"

"Dunno," Jimin shrugged, folding his arms.

"Okay, then. After this, I needed a hangover. Wanna join?" he grinned at him.

"Fuck you. Jesus," he tsked and left the room without saying another word.