chapter five

FIVE DELICIOUS

Jungkook

"I thought you didn't want to come back."

Jimin cleared his throat before looking away— just to stare at the window. "It's a free estate," he simply answered.

I snickered and shook my head.

"Did someone change your mind?" I asked.

"You could say that or..." he shifted his position and rested his head against the headrest, "I just needed a hangover."

I playfully rolled my eyes but smiled.

Both of us were heading towards the club. I couldn't stop smiling when I thought about her doing that show for me 'cause fuck, she made me completely insane. Jesus, I was now hard for it and ready.

After we have encountered last night, my mind was clouded by images of her— sexy and a ton. She just left in the late afternoon and now I've missed her touch so bad.

Lisa, what have you done to me?

"We're here."

We both stepped out of the car and walked into the club. My heart was pounding fast like a fucking rollercoaster ready to go full speed. I was so damn excited and wondered what kind of show will she give me.

"Tell me all the details after your hangover," I then patted his back. "See ya, hyung."

He rolled his eyes and didn't say a word. Perhaps his mind was distracted as well. He was even ready to see his girl in disguise.

I headed upstairs and collided with Namjoon who was talking with Yoongi. They both stopped talking with their drinks in one hand as I approached them.

"Wassup, maknae?" Namjoon was the first one to greet. "You're here again for your girl?"

A smirk split on my lips. "Obviously who else," I replied.

"You have got girls lining for you, you bastard," Yoongi responded and took a sip from his drink before exhaling a breath. "You might be fucking them one by one each night."

I laughed at his statement. "Jesus, that was before. But for now, I'm focusing on one." I showed my finger.

"Well, you're in luck. She can be obsessed with you by now," said Namjoon.

"Oh, she is," I replied and cast them goodbye before walking a bit faster to the room where we last encountered.

I opened the door and expected the less but the room was pitch black. I exhaled a deep breath and took a seat on the couch while opening a bottle of whiskey and pouring a full glass.

As I drank in one shot, I can hear faded music start to play. It has a sexy vibe but with low softened beats. However, the room was still black.

"Looking for me?"

I perked my head up and imagined her there. I smiled sheepishly.

"Hello, doll," I greeted.

"Shhh..." her index finger was placed between my lips. "Since you wanted a show, I will give you and show you how much I wanted you when I pleasure myself."

I almost gasped insight when she grabbed both my arms and chained them on each side of the couch.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" I asked.