chapter two

TWO ONLY YOU

They both stopped their session when they heard a sudden knock from the door. They pulled away and stared at the door.

"Jungkook, you're there?" It was Jimin.

"I'm here, hyung," Jungkook replied.

"Namjoon hyung is looking for us. The meeting will start so please get it done now," he demanded before he left the room with his footsteps faded away.

Jungkook chuckled in amused and stared at his doll who looked away with a frown look plastered on her face.

He tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "I'll see you next time, doll," he said. "But you can tell me your name. I wanna remember it forever and even in my dreams."

She stared at him with softening eyes before showing a smile. "Lisa. My name is Lisa."

He smiled back. "Hi, Lisa. I'm Jungkook."

"I know. Namjoon sunbae told me."

He nodded and pecked her lips one last time. She blinked in surprise but smiled slightly.

"You can let go now," he said.

Blushing, she pulled out his shaft with a soft moan and noticed how wet she was. She blushed even more and looked away.

He laughed softly. "Don't worry"—he then leaned forward to her ear and whispered his next words—"Daddy will give you a reward soon."

She giggled in response and whispered. "Can't wait... Daddy."

Lisa helped him dressed and once he was fully clothed, she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a back hug. Jungkook stared at her confused and chuckled in amused when he realised that she didn't want him to leave.

He turned around and claimed her lips softly, caressing her cheek. Lisa found her way to wrap her arms around his nape, holding his head to pull him closer. She was devouring him for more.

Dang, this girl is sure is horny, Jungkook thought.

He pulled away, still caressing her cheek. He was surprised that it felt really soft like cotton.

"I'll be back, doll. If you miss me that much, you can try to ask Namjoon hyung for my address," he told her.

Her eyes sparkled. "Really?"

He laughed softly and nod. "Mmhm. See you next time, Lisa."

"You too, Jungkook."

"Finally you're here, you little bastard!" Namjoon exclaimed when he saw Jungkook has entered the room.