chapter four

FOUR REQUEST

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was that Jungkook wasn't beside me anymore. Half-awake, I yawned and sat up and felt the morning light shine on my forehead throughout the balcony.

I felt cold all of a sudden. That moment made me realised— when I looked down, I gasped and realised that I wasn't wearing any clothes.

Oh, gosh.

Feeling my cheeks redden as a big tomato, I expected to see my underwear and clothes to be scattered over the floor. But there wasn't. Instead, it was clean.

I turned to the right and noticed that my lingerie was placed gently on the bedside table. Blushing, I stood up and noticed a note laid beside a shopping bag.

Decided not to disturb you when you sound asleep. Here are some clothes that I have (I bought them earlier). I can imagine you looking that good, doll.

PS: you looked cute when you snore ;)

— Jungkook

His note made me laughed. I can feel myself blushed even more when he mentioned that I snore but still looked cute. Oh, gees.

I took a look at the bag he gave and gasped when he bought me a red elegant dress which looked like a skirt that can reach below my knees.

My eyes sparkled in joy. I tried them on later on and checked myself in the mirror. Giggling like an idiot, I was loving his sense of fashion.

Maybe I don't regret coming here.

When I first met Jungkook at the club, I could my breath hitched on the spot. He took my breath away and was mesmerized by his charms. He was beyond my desires. The way he made me feel good— ugh, I loved it the way I wanted.

Opening the door, I walked down the stairs and suddenly greeted by Elisa when I saw her ready to come upstairs.

"Oh, hello, Elisa," I bowed.

Elisa chuckled. "Why, good afternoon to you too.

"Yes, good after— wait, afternoon?"

She chuckled even more. "Yes, dear. It's half-past one. I see that you had fun last night, eh?" she smirked.

I looked away, embarrassed. I hope we didn't make that much noise.

"Ahjumma!" a sudden voice suddenly exclaimed from upstairs.

Wait a minute... is that—