chapter three

THREE REWARD

"How was it?"

Lisa perked her head up and smiled warmly. "It tasted really good than I have expected"—she took another gulp—"I have always thought that tofu is the best."

He let out a chuckle. "Same here. It suddenly changed my mind."

They both continued eating until Lisa felt quite uneasy when she noticed that it was the only two of them. She bit her lower lip and looked down, proceed to eat more.

"Something wrong?" Jungkook noticed.

She looked up then shook her head no. "Nothing's wrong."

Jungkook stared at her concerned but gave a nod before saying, "If nothing's wrong, then do you mind if I take a bath for a minute?"

She blinked. "U— um, sure."

He sent her a smile and turned around to undressed himself. Lisa felt her hot boiled in steam when he slowly started to undress in front of her. Mesmerized by him, she stood up and walked behind him.

He turned around— the moment he turned around, his lips were locked by hers. He stared at her in shocked but quickly accepted her request.

He caressed her cheek with his thumb, closing his eyes while Lisa found her way to touch every part of his body behind his back. She pulled him closer, wanting him more.

"I want you." She pulled away. "I want you now."

He smirked. "Why so addicted?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered into his lips. "It's you who I want. You're beyond my desires."

He deeply chuckled. "Damn... I like that. So, what do you want, doll? Don't tell me you want me now 'cause of your reward I see?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded. "Yes. What do you have in mind?"

He paused for a bit with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Strip."

She stared at him surprised but smirked back. "Okay, then," she chuckled and slowly undressed.

He suddenly went behind her and Lisa was about to turn around, confused why—

"Don't. Just look straight. Don't mind me," he replied, holding both of her shoulders.

She tilted her head to the side. "What are you gonna do?" she asked.

He then leaned over her ear. "It's a surprise," he whispered before giving her a kiss on the crook of her neck.

She hummed softly, biting her lip once more. Licking her lips, she removed her dress and showed herself with a full set of black lingerie.

She heard him chuckled darkly.

"Beautiful. Very beautiful."

He wrapped an arm around her waist. She smiled slightly and leaned against his chest. He then buried his face into her neck, scooping her hair to the side before giving her sweet kisses.

"Jungkook..." she hummed.

He gave her, even more, when he heard her said his name. But before he could, he needed to control himself and pulled away, telling himself to go slow until the big part.