GOOD AND IMPORTANT NEWS

FIRST OFF,  the person stealing my art and shit that was having people pay them and stuff with that scam? 

They came forth and apologized after I started calling them out, my best friend also helped me out so much with exposing them too. So now I don't have anyone making money off my art anymore. 

SECOND OFF, the people that harassed me for having mental illnesses? they got banned off of Discord, Wattpad, AND Facebook alike. They could come back with accounts on them, but I'm not accepting messages and stuff from people I don't know anymore to stay away from them.

THIRD OFF, I'm coming back to the world of writing! I feel much more happy than before now that I finally got rid of most of the toxic in my life.

Lastly, I'm keeping my requests CLOSED because I have way too many followers - and not that much time. I'll continue to write and stuff, and you can suggest ideas for me in the comments of this book. But I don't do oneshot requests and such anymore.

This may be on the sad side, but I lost a close friend of mine. I had to remove and block them. I can't bring myself to tell them either. They asked why, but I'm too... I hate myself for the reasons why I removed them.

I got jealous of someone, and I felt like I always had to amount to being them to get along with them anymore. I felt like I wasn't worth anything anymore because they didn't talk to me like they used to either. I just felt as if I didn't hold a special place to them in their lives, despite them saying otherwise... I just felt like I was unwelcomed and restricted in certain aspects because I was holding myself back from being happy all because I had feelings for them. I just... I couldn't do it anymore. I felt like I offended them with every time I attempted to talk to them. 

I hope one day they'll understand, but I can't change that now. I'm just... I'm me. I can't be someone better for them despite all my trying.

ENOUGH RANTING ON MY PART!

Enjoy my work please ^^ let me know in the comments how I'm doing so far.

- GucciiGuacamole