Prologue

Four and a half months after our favorite couple returned from Kalos, their first child, a boy, came into the world. They decided to name him Ashley. They named him that because that's what Ash's name was going to be. Serena liked it and Ash agreed.

After having Ashley, they wanted another kid. So they did. Alex, named after Ash's mother's father.

Two years later, they had two more kids, twins. Lara was named after Serena's mother's mother. Leah was named after her father's mother.

Five years later, they had yet another child, Selene. Ash suggested it because they had one child that had what would've been his name, so it would only be fair if they had a girl with what would gave been her name 

Ash and Serena are now 35 years old. They have 5 kids. Ashley is 15, Alex is 14, Leah is 12, and Lara is 12 and Selene is 7.

Leah and Lara are twins. They are nearly identical. Both have their mothers eyes, and hair color, but Lara has her father's nose and the z-shaped marks on her cheeks. Leah didn't have the marks.

Selene has raven black hair and a various mix of her parents features.

Ashley looks nearly Identical to his father. Alex had a dark blond shade of hair. Alex didn't have the z-shaped marks on his cheeks. He has his mother's nose.

End of Prologue