R27 - Still Pissed Off

Chapter 27

LISA

I'm still pissed off and angry at the same of what just I saw in the parking lot. That asshole kiss my girl and I don't like it. I really don't.

Akala ko ba inihahatid at sundo ni Bambam si Chaeng how the hell she's with Chanyeol earlier.

Hindi pa ako umuuwi ng unit namin hanggang ngayon and I'm still here in the park hugging myself because of the too cold weather. I check the time and it's already 11:45 in the evening.

Ang tagal ko na din pa lang nandito.

Kaya naman I stand up from I am sitting in and goes to my Ducati motorbike to go home. Hindi pa ako kumakain and I didn't feels any hunger earlier.

After I wear my full gear. I drive my motorbike back to our unit. I think she's sleeping right now.

I also felt sorry about what I've said to her and I think I go overboard about it. I should listen carefully to her explanation and be more calm earlier.

Maaga kaming umuwi kanina dahil maaga kaming natapos kahapon as long as this morning. Kaya naman half day kaming mamasyal sa Jeju and decided to pack up and go home. And I didn't expect what I saw. Kaya naman for the sake of Chae and to the both us. I made myself calm and goes out in the elevator.

When I am infront of our door. I swipe the keycard and enter the passcode before going in and it makes me more conscience of what I saw in the living room.

She's sleeping in the couch and the TV was still on. Ang phone din nito ay nasa mesa. Kaya naman agad kong isinara ang pintuan and goes to her.

Pinatay ko ang TV na nakabukas and look at her. It looks like she's crying a while ago base on her face. Maga din ang mga mata nito. She can't hide to me when she cried dahil makikita iyon agad sa mukha nito.

"I'm sorry Chae." I whispered to her and removed some of her hair strand that covering her face.

Hinayaan ko na muna itong nakahiga sa couch and check the kitchen and I saw served foods. I think it's for me and for her. So she didn't also ate like me.

What just did you do to her Manoban.

Alangan namang gigisingin mo pa siya eh gabi na and she looks like tired.

Let her rest and apologize to her tomorrow.

Make your girl okay.

I also left the food in the kitchen and make sure there's no insects goes to our food. Iniwan kong bukas ang parte Ng ilaw sa mesa na kung saan naroon ang mga pagkain namin. I also make sure the window there was lock before going back to her place and lift her while making sure she will not be able to wake up from it.

"Lisa." She hummed when I finally carried her in a bridal style and move her to our room.

Maingat ko din itong ibinaba sa kama at maayos na kinumutan ito. When everything is fine. Inayos ko naman ang nanggalingan nito kanina sa kusina. As long as with her phone. Then suddenly her phone vibrates and she received a text from Bambam.

I open the message came from Bambam na mas lalong ikinakonsensiya ko.

From: BamBam

Chaeng. I'm really sorry. Hindi ko din macontact si Lisa. Mukhang patay nga talaga ang cellphone nito. Take a rest now. And I'm really sorry again dahil hindi kita nasundo kanina. I hope Lisa will understand it.