R36 - Singapore to Seoul

Chapter 36

CHAEYOUNG

Being here in Singapore is fun and I can't wait to tell Lisa about the place we've been won. I prank her yesterday that we didn't make it to the Top 10 but the truth is we ranked 2nd place for the final round and this is a big news in Seoul when we came back home.

Today is our last here in Singapore and we just came back from touring the cities and other landmarks here. I also bought some souvenirs and other's stuff for my friend's and for Lisa.

"You really bought him an vintage camera huh." Suzy said while playing with her phone right. Yeah. I bought him a vintage camera for our anniversary next month. The first week of the month. To be exact the 7th day of the month.

"Of course. Why not." Sagot ko naman dito at inayos ang box na paglalagyan ko na rin dito para hindi siya mabasag o masira kapag uuwi na.

Naghanap din kasi ako ng magandang box sa market kanina and I've been asking Suzy the whole time we are shopping there.

"Oh my gawd. What is this." Rinig kong sambit nito and I ignored her after that.

Nag-aayos na rin kasi ako ng mga gamit ko at uuwi na kami mamayang gabi. Suzy is not done packing her things back to her luggage and there she is laying down to her bed while playing with her phone.

"Kung ayusin mo na kaya yung mga gamit mo. Baka mamaya may maiwan ka." Sambit ko dito and she sat up in her bed and looking at me and back to her phone. Na parang hindi alam kung anong gagawin.

"What?" Nagtatakang tanong ko dito.

"You have to see this. This is just an article but. Ikaw na bahala." Saad nito sa akin and handed her phone to me.

Kahit nagtataka man ay inabot ko ito and she pointed the phone I am holding right now.

Then I look at it that made me shock too.

The CEO of the Kim's Company and their photographer looks like a couple.

The title of the article. I just scroll and saw Lisa together with Jennie.

Theirs a lot of shots of them smiling to each other and it was from their outdoor photoshoot in Jeju. I didn't know why I feels something strange and hurt at the same time when I saw their photos. So sa mga Kim pala nagtatrabaho si Lisa.

Bakit hindi ko man lang kasi tinanong sa kanya Kung saang company ito nagtatrabaho. But it's just normal right. They were in the same company and there's a possibility na magkakaharap talaga silang dalawa lalo na at si Jennie ang CEO.

Agad ko namang ibinalik sa kanya ang cellphone nito na agad naman nitong tinanggap.

"Grabe naman pala si Cutie at sa mga Kim pa nagtatrabaho. Swerte niya doon kaso masyadong istrikto daw ang CEO." Saad nito sa akin.

Suzy didn't know that me and Jennie were best friends. Hindi ko sinasabi sa kanya iyon and I want it to be in private lalo na at masyadong malaki ang profile ni Jennie. She's been famous and well known in the business industry and to the whole world.

"Okay lang sayo?" Pagtatanong nito sa akin.

"Ang alin?" Sambit ko naman dito at ipinagpatuloy ang pag-aayos ng gamit. Maybe I should call Lisa later.

"Yung article." Sagot naman nito sa akin.

"It's okay. They we're in the same company at hindi namang maiiwasang magkasama silang dalawa. Maybe they just shot it when there's a reason they were laughing at."