Welcome to Alfea

A gentle breeze drifted about the school grounds, waving perfectly trimmed grass. Her hands were clutched around her handle of the suitcase in front of her. Every so often, Tristitia would stand on her heels hopeful to see over another girl fairy's shoulder if the line moved at all. Her eyes close in great frustration when it is not.

Of course, her mother warned the disciplinarian Griselda was not one who accepted with ease. Just my luck, is it not? I was looking forward to coming here, thinking things will be different. She's going to send me away, I know it

She pursed her lips. Tapping her left foot as the line began to move, little by little.

"Hey, are you going to move yet?"

A girl was behind her. Blinking once, Tristitia shook her head. "No, sorry I was a little distracted. First day and all."

No word was given in response. A weary sigh left her lips, when the girl bumped into her shoulder in a rather rude manner.

"Next!"

Tristitia hurried along when she is finally called forth, standing straight and at attention. Griselda raised an eyebrow at her posture but glanced at her clipboard. One would assume the woman was ill, due to how pale she is.

"Name?" she asked.

"Tristitia Vita..."

Griselda arched her eyebrows, thick and brown. She pushed her glasses further up her nose bridge. "You sound unsure, as if that's not your name."

"No, no it is, I mean to say."

"Very well, you may enter."

Shoulders heave in relief, as Trisitia was quick to enter the school grounds. Her gaze shifted up towards Alfea Academy in pure awe and wonder. It looked bigger in person, more so than her father's castle back home. Many students lingered outside still as she opened the doors, pleased to see many glass windows for natural sunlight.

It did remind her of home in many ways. These long hallways, where she and her brother Virtus often chased one another or ran from their nurse. During the holidays they were always decorated, more so on All Saints Day. A tradition in which those of Rilieria celebrated annually, honoring loved ones on the day of their passing with heaps of food, dancing and music.

She almost smiled. Almost, for not all was well and fine with the Vita family. Startled hearing her phone go off in her pocket, Tristitia stopped for a moment to answer setting her bag aside. Flipping it open, a grin crossed her face.

A hologram image appeared of a young man, average in looks. He shared her soft brown skin and hair the shade of the ocean at night. Garbed in his academy uniform.

"How's my favorite sis holdin' up?" he asked, with his usual grin.

"You dork, I'm your only sister, I should be asking you that don't ya think?"

She saw the way he rubbed the back of his neck, followed by giving a nod. "Yeah, I guess it's not going too well. Riven and the guys still aren't back with their ogre captive, a big blue guy with a nasty temper failing in comparison with Knut."

"Oh no, that bad huh? I'm sure they're alright."

"I'm tempted to go after them, but I'm sort of...on...lockdown, by Headmaster."

Tristitia deadpanned at his sheepish expression. Lips pursed tight. "I don't even want to know. If you're under lockdown, I suggest...don't you hang up on me!"