The beginning

You just woke up, your eyes opening slowly as the sun rises. You get out of bed and have breakfast, you get dressed and head out to start your daily routine.

At noon you stop to have a break and talk to some of your neighbors. Dave greets you with a smile as always, he is a nice guy, Ann compliments your hair and you blush slightly. Yo thought you were average looking, brow hair and eyes, somewhat tall and slim, you were like many other men your age, nothing special.

After cutting the last weeds you look at the sky, the sun is starting to set so you call it a day and start walking to your home, midway trough the dirt road you can see your town, but something's not right, far away you can see a silhouette, something big and red is coming towards the village. You immediately start to run to warn the others about the red demon.

When you get to the town you stop por a minute to catch your breath, some of the villagers saw the red demon and were screaming, the others were confused. You gather all of your neighbors and after a couple of minutes the evacuation plan is being followed, everyone gathered their personal items and left the town, you turn around to see the demon reaching the village, destroying buildings in search of souls. The big group separates and all of you start to walk in different directions in order not to attract the demon and meet at the reunion point safely. Everything is going accordingly to the plan.

Melascula's POV

You snap out of your thoughts, ever since the seal was broken and the demons had escaped you kind of spaced out every once in a while. You needed souls to restore your power, but lately you've been feeling like you need something else as well. Despite being a snake, with this humanoid body you have reactions and needs that need to be satisfied, but of course you couldn't do it with anyone of the Comandments. You thought about wandering to a secluded area to touch yourself, but that doesn't satisfy you anymore.

You float around without any destiny in mind, the others were sleeping and maybe you could find some souls to eat. Galand and you argued about booze last night and you are not talking to him until he apologizes for saying that wine is better than beer. Some time passes and you lay down on your darkness aura while looking for humans to consume. You finally caught a glimpse of a male human: tall, slim, his brown hair matching his eyes, he could be a fine meal, but you were bored so perhaps you could have a little fun with him.

Your POV

You see a girl walking towards you, she has pink hair and wears some revealing clothes, but to each their own. It looks like she is walking directly to you and you wonder if she needs something

-"Hello, are you from here?" She asks

-"Well, not really, my town just got attacked by a demon so I'm heading to a meeting point" You answer

-"Oh I see... Say, could I ask you a tiny favor?" She takes one more step towards you, a smile forming in her face

-"S-Sure, what could go wrong?

You had no idea